Masonry – Display Certain Product Catrgoies

By BAtbuilder1, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
I am trying to only display certain categories from my products. In the Masonry layout box it lets me select products as a type but under additional nothing happens when I use cat=’product category or slug here’. Can anyone please help with this? Here is a link to the page in question: http://wunuvus.com/haroldjaffe/designers/ I have…

Translating Page Builder and Widgets Bundle

By Mentol, 8 years ago. Last reply by Mentol, 8 years ago
Hello. I´ve tried to translate Page Builder to Portuguese without success. The Widgets Bundle doesn´t have a language folder with the corresponding .po and .mo files. How can i achieve this? Page Builder has the needed files, but there are 2 which seem similar: siteorigin-panels.po and so-panels.po. Which one should i use? There is already…

Regarding Import and export

By waqasnuces, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
I installed siteorigin page builder. It is really superb. By installing shortcodes ultimate which is free plugin, it has made it possible to add any type of content. Only one thing is missing in this plugin which is importing or exporting a single page. I know we can import all pages using wordpress import tool…

New Tab

By Wayne Elliott, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hi, I updated to wordpress 3.9.2 yesterday and since then when i go to add a new tab through tab & accordion it just takes me to the top of the page so I cannot create any new tabs at all. Any help would be very much appreciated.