Padding not working for Editor widget

HI, “Siteorigin Editor” widget only provide “Padding” and it is not working, In chrome I used “inspect” and discovered that browser is labeling it invalid property I then added Margins using “CSS style” option and it worked but how do I set margins for mobile now? Thanks

Perth themes widgets are not working .

By Rana Singh, 7 years ago
HI. I have installed Perth theme in WordPress and have installed all the necessary plugins to edit it.After adding widget into the home page and updating, when i review it, the widget doesn’t become functional I have even tried it on live editor . I am a beginner and very new to WordPress, I will…

Adding a link to posts

By Γιωργος Μηντζιλωνης, 7 years ago
If you click a post it will get to a page where there is only one post in one page like it should be. In more details, I would like to have the posts showing less words and if you click on them it will get you to the post page and be able to…

Extend Price Table

By fabscanta, 7 years ago
Instead of requesting more themes or styles, is there a way to add / inject a new theme that I could maintain within my own plugin. I mean adding a new theme option, and doing my own template, and less file.

Remove old text from regular editor field

By Roy van Kleef, 7 years ago
A great tool since it makes it possible for me to work with YOAST SEO I've noticed that my word count on the first page where I went from my old page builder to the new one didn't change. Suddenly I noticed that even though I just did edit the text in the page builder,…

Vertically align widget text and images

Hi, I want to vertically align the widget text and images. So far I’ve been using this for each panel I need vertically centered: #pgc-4-0-1.panel-grid-cell { display: inline-block; float: none !important; vertical-align: middle; } However, I’d like a more general solution so I won’t have to insert so much custom CSS in the page. Maybe…

Tabs structure

By karim wael, 7 years ago
hello and thanks for your great plugins i have a problem making a certain page structure on my membership website i wanna make a page with builder which looks like this image View post on imgur.com this is real example website what i want mine looks like View post on imgur.com so it seems something…