Post Carousel

By Rolf Drenthe, 7 years ago
Dear all, Related website: http://go-on.tk/ Currently I am building a website and using a lot of siteorigin material. I really like to work with it and it is a great experience using css to edit some stuff. However I am now running stuck on two (minor) issues with the postcarousel. I would appreciate any help…

SiteOrigin builder on other themes (woocommerce)

By Info InstaVention, 7 years ago
Hello members, For our website www.shockcover.nl we use the woocommerce theme atm, which sadly comes with some restrictions on customization. I’m not very experienced with wordpress and its themes, can do coding however but even then I sometimes end up banging my head against a wall. In some cases I end up having to manually…

Widget Settings not displaying in PageBuilder

By Row Phant, 7 years ago
Hey there, when I found and used the PageBuilder Plugin a few weeks ago, I was impressed by what it can do because its such a versatile tool for creating websites. Props to your team. As a developer I use to create custom widgets for several themes/websites. Widgets also need settings, like title, checkboxes, relationfields…

How to show php errors in custom widget

I am developping some custom widgets with siteorigin widget bundle framework, exactly like on this post : see tutorial. Is it normal that I cannot see the php error when developping my widget script (errors that come from the widget template file)? The page load until the error appends and then after the page goes…

Changing title font size in specific widget

By Alex McDermott, 7 years ago
Hi How do I change the size of the title font in my siteorgin editor widget on profilepimpers.com/our-services I don’t want the change the size of title font on every text widget, just for the headings ‘pimp my profile,’ ‘pimp my profile plus,’ and ‘VIpimp’ on this page Thanks

Use So PageBuilder alongside Visual Composer?

By George Plumley, 7 years ago
I have a client who likes using your PB plugin, but their company had a site built using Visual Composer. My client’s wondering if she can install PB and, on pages where VC is not being used, use PB instead. I don’t have a VC license so can’t try it out – wondered if anyone…

Space between the rows

By Roxane Amyot, 7 years ago
Hello, I have a problem on my website, here’s a screenshot. There is a little space between each row that have more than 1 widget. I try multiple css codes I past a lot of hours on this problem but nothing works. How to et rid of this white space between my row ? thank…

Something Very Odd, slowing everything down

By David Orf, 7 years ago
I’ve been using page builder for some time now but all of a sudden some of my pages have massively slowed down and I think it might be a Page Builder issue with the Latest WordPress This Page http://www.downhillonly.com/get-involved/dho-journal/dho-journal-30/ has just 4 rows Top Row two widgets net two rows a single widget, bottom row…

Duplicate a widget?

By siatrisx, 7 years ago
I need to use the post-carousel widget in 2 different formats. So I went into the folder pluginsso-widgets-bundlewidgetspost-carousel And duplicated the file post-carousel.php, renaming it post-carousel-560.php and changing the functions and names in that file. I also duplcated the template ad css files, changing the link to them. When I go in the SiteOrigin Widgets…