Adding Custom Fields to Image Widget

By maddie.malling, 7 years ago
Hi guys! I have been searching around all the documents in this forum and really struggling to get this working. Every time I try something from the documentation my site crashes. All I am trying to do is add a ‘subtitle’ field in the image widget. Please can someone help with what I need to…

Live Editor not showing up when using Domain Mapping plugin.

By leslieg, 7 years ago
We have a domain mapping plugin and for our domain mapped sites, Live Editor doesn’t show the preview. Our multi-site admin interface uses sub-domains and a mapped domain for the front end. It seems that the difference in URLs is causing an error: “Refused to display ‘https://labor-stage.ucsc.edu/?siteorigin_panels_live_editor=true’ in a frame because it set ‘X-Frame-Options’ to…

Full height responsive hero

Hi Chaps, kreativhouse.com I had my front page hero slider looking great on my desktop screen. Full height (no scroll). When I open on mobile the lower text drops off the page. I have now modified the height settings from VH 99.9 to 100% so the page is still usable. I think this is due…

Content misplaced on page

By Hans Willem Rienks, 7 years ago
On our website the content of the siteOrigin Pagebuilder has been placed twice. Once in the submenu and once in de content container http://hwyachtcharter.nl/?page_id=3974&preview=true How can we get the content removed from the submenu? Kind regards, Hans Willem Rienks

Round corner service box

By Tuonoman, 7 years ago
Hi team siteorigin. I need on the widget service box to have round corner and specific color only Background color of title. On this page http://www.handmirable.fr/creation-de-livres-pictographies-bis/ On the top i used shortcode widget and on the down I used service box widget of site origine. That is possible with siteorgin ? Thanks for your help

Post Carousel: styling glitch

By Stephanie Wright, 7 years ago
Hi! I am loving the SiteOrigin widget bundle. Thank you so much! One small glitch I hoped to get some help with is in the Post Carousel widget. I am attaching a link to a screengrab of my problem. I don’t think that short horizontal line should be appearing–it does not seem to be in…

Site Origin Not Responsive When Button Widget Used?

By James Smith, 7 years ago
I needed to decrease my page load time so I replaced my graphic buttons with the Site Origin widget buttons. The graphic buttons worked perfectly and responsively. The widget buttons do not. They maintain the size specified and ruin the layout on anything smaller than a desktop screen. The remaining graphics are all still responsive.…

I Think My Site Has Corrupted

By Oliver Ishmael, 7 years ago
Hello, I have been building my site all night using the ‘Sport Layout’ and it was almost complete. I saved it and now when i try to view it, it looks like it has corrupted!! Very frustrating. All the shortcodes etc seem to be present in the page: Home I tried disabling all plugins in…

Things I need to do, help me please.

Hi guys. I’ve been customizing my clients site as much as my skills enabled me to however, at this point I’m stuck with some customizations that I’d like to do but I have no clue how to do so. Please help me! The images below ilustrates what I’m trying to achieve. PS: On the second…

Call to Action Wrapper removal?

By Shelley Milne, 7 years ago
Hi Folks, I’m having some trouble with the Call To Action Widget – I needed to put in an over-sized logo (don’t judge me, not my call!) but now I cannot have the Action widget on the same line of the header as the wrapper is too large and forces it onto another line. I…