Carousel with images

By vincire, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
Hi, I want to show images in a carousel. And all the images have to link to one specific page. If this can’t be achieved I would want them to don’t have a link at all. I use the Page builder (1.5.3) and the Widget Bundle (1.0.4) and now I have used the Post Carousel…

Circle Widget Font Colour

By BrayZ Beats., 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
Hi, next question – the headings of the circle colour widget switched from red to black with the new update. How can I fix that? Ps. Same thing here with the order number – I’ve no order number, but using the Premium version. URL: http://brayzyourself.com/

Multilingual Website With Page Builder

By Verónica Coloma Mateo, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
I need your help with a problem with my website. The problem is that I need a multilingual website, but when I download a plugin I have problems with the site, because the page automatically not found. Please can you help me and say me what free plugin can I use in this case. Thanks…

Rotate Masonry Layouts

By Peter, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
Using Masonry to display featured images from a category of posts on a static front page. I created a completely separate Masonry collection using a second set of posts from a different category. I am agonizing over finding a way to rotate / alternate the display of the two masonry collections on the same page.…

Creating columns with fixed values

By Ryan Wessel, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
So I am trying to have three columns of menus using Page Builder, but they are right on top of each other. What I would like to do is to have 5 columns, with the 2 columns in between having a fixed value of ~1-3%, and the other three equally taking up the rest of…

Page Builder

Hi, it’s a little bit hard for me to explain my problem in English, but I’ll give it a try. My problem: When I want to write a news for my blog, I’ll create it with the Word Press menu “articels” (in German “Beiträge”). After that, I create with page builder 2 columns and add…

Page Builder – Vantage Premium

Hi, it’s a little bit hard for me to explain my problem in English, but I’ll give it a try. My problem: When I want to write a news for my blog, I’ll create it with the Word Press menu “articels” (in German “Beiträge”). After that, I create with page builder 2 columns and add…

Changing Call to Action Title & Subtitle Collors

By Mobile Traveler, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
I’ve working and working on this. Read the tutorials, but for some reason I am unable to change the font colors in CTA. I can change it from #6a6a75 to #ffffff manually using Firebug via: h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, #content #filter-by li a, .gallery-item .item-title a { color: #6a6a75; } But when I…