Hero heading + video not responsive

By idanicole, 7 years ago
Hi SiteOrigin, I’ve been looking around your support site for answers to this issue: As you can see in screenshot 1, the heading is not responsive, meaning that the lines are just bulked over each other. Do I have to fix this with some kind of CSS? Screenshot 2 shows my editor. I made the…

Hero widget width problem

Hi! I’ve read multiple threads about this but none has solved my problem. I can’t make my hero widget full width.. There’s a small space left which i can’t seem to cover… My website: http://www.jesperpoulsen.se/ Using “North template”

Removing image border/Centering text

By gphillips, 7 years ago
Hi, I am not using one of your themes. I do want to know how to insert styles into the rows or widgets. I have tried various combinations of code I know to no avail. For a specific example I can do this manually with html: “Enhancing Your Revenue Cycle Management” This will center the…

Siteorigin social media icon issue

By kuldeepsingh, 7 years ago
Hello Siteorigin team, First of all congratulations for creating such a helpful CSS Editor and Live editor. I have a question about social media icon on footer contact page on my website. After every social media icon, it shows a small black colour link sign and then next social media icon. Can you please help…

Forest Canyon Theme

By Deborah Lynne Pope, 7 years ago
I’m a newbie and wondering if someone can help me with a drop down box. I’m wanting to do something like this site. www.allprowaterflow.com find a dealer for service. I have made a tab called advertise. When it is clicked I need a drop down with select hotel by state and I can list all…

Flip-box and Ie 11

By Matthew Halliday, 7 years ago
Hello! We have recently implement Site-Origin’s awesome Flip-Box widget on our homepage. Everything is working as expected in Chrome (and even Edge) however in IE 11, the flip-box does not show the backing on flipping and instead just vanishes. Can anyone suggest why this might be occurring in IE11 and how it might be fixed?…

yoast seo conflict

By Mark Ogner, 7 years ago
Hi there, i don’t know if i am the only one but the guys at athemes told me to contact you. I am running sydney free theme with page builder and so widget bundle. 10 or 14 days ago i noticed some stranbe behaviour on my site when on tablet. then on my laptop i…

How to remove a Widget from a row.

By moonbow9, 7 years ago
Hi- New to using siteOrigin and WordPress and I am looking to remove a widget from a row. Does anyone know where I can do this? I see I can delete a row and duplicate a row and add new widgets, but I can’t find the spot to remove a widget from the row. thanks!

Center align a video

By moonbow9, 7 years ago
Hi Support team- I am a new user of site origin and novice to WordPress. I am having trouble aligning a video using the SiteOrigin Video Player. Is there a way to do this? Right now the video is left justified and I don’t see an option to center. Thanks for your help!

SiteOrigin Image widget and text wrapping

By kpotter, 7 years ago
This code snippet comes from the page source. It stems from the use of SiteOrigin Image widget. I have attempted to customize RowId, RowClass, CellClass, and WidgetClass to force the image to float, but no CSS style customization affects div with id=”panel-10-0-0-0″. If I manually enter style=”float: left;” on this line when INSPECTING the page,…

Remove space between rows (Page Builder)

Hello, this is my order number for Vantage Premium :   I tried many things to remove the space between rows using the Page Builder plugin (and I read many threads about this), and nothing worked : – Bottom Margin set to 0 px – Padding set to 0 px for up, right, down and…