PB layout deformed, vertically stretched

By aics.firenze, 7 years ago
Hello there, I’ve been happily using PB for a while. The only issue is that at some point the PB layout appeared completely deformed, with each row showing a long vertical stretch. Functionality is perfect and all widgets work, but every post or page where PB is active shows an out-sized height, regardless of the…

Sliding two rows

By Salvatore D'Angelo, 7 years ago
Is there a way to slide two rows? For example, like this website Home look a 3rd section where books are published. Is it possible doing a thing like that with Page Builder?

Remove overlapping of images

By Kali Kasprzyk, 7 years ago
Hello, My site is robertmarktech.com On the homepage below the slide is a row of 3. My issue is when I pull the site up on my mobile device the button is overlapping the circle icons as they shift into a single line. I’ve been trying to find some CSS to put in the CSS…

extra button on hero

By Dean Wenick, 7 years ago
I’m using several hero images on this site to build CTAs. Most are working great, but I’m having a weird issue. I have a row with 3 heroes. The first hero is getting a weird ghost tag inserted before the button. This also happens to the first hero if I put two heroes in a…

White space between rows

By Joseph Corsino, 7 years ago
Hi, I have been reading other threads with this question and trying the CSS codes but none have worked at this point. The URL is: http://twhg.org/ There is a large amount of space between the two rows I have in place and would like to figure out how to eliminate this before spending hours building…

using the sticky plugin Q2W3

By Ned Denger, 7 years ago
Hello – I use the site origin builder and I installed the Q2W3 sticky sidebar plugin inside the site origin editors for my 2 sidebars. However the plugin does not work. I know you do not provide support for this plugin but I was wondering if you had any suggestions of what to do in…

Changing the background of a siteorigin editor box

By stroutman81, 7 years ago
I’m a complete novice but I’ve used page builder from site origin to make a lot of headway on my site. Love it. I’m having trouble right now with changing the background color of a siteorigin editor box. I click on “edit row.” From there I click on “design.” From there I select the background…