Scrolling problem in One Pager

By HildeDouliez, 7 years ago
I have made a one pager website with wordpress.org. I have set my anchors at my titles, but when I click on my menu tab, the page scrolls down, stops at the title and then continues slowly past my title. I would like the scrolling to stop at the title. Is there a way? This…

Midia Logo gone

By Davi de Paulo, 7 years ago
Hi Guys, I altered the color of the icons, but the icon image (like the F from facebook icon) is gone , any idea about it? the website is www.learninggenie.com.br Thank you

So widgets missing

SO widgets missing from WordPress dashboard. Installed and activated latest release but no widgets on Sydney theme. I had to FTP the older version and the widgets bundle then it all started working.

On Page Builder Layouts

By wolfpup64, 7 years ago
I seem to have misplaced the posts page that came with my theme (boss.), and I’m trying to figure out a suitable page layout for posts, the boss. one wasnt a great fit anyway. I stumbled upon the Page Builder Layouts and didn’t seem to find a great fit on there but noticed the tab…

widget button style: vantage flat is missing

By Box From Japan, 7 years ago
Hello, I used Price Box Widget, setting as Button Style Vantage Flat Crayola Red. Now I checked and it seems that the style Vantage Style is not any more, only Simple one and at the page I have this message instead the button “Template not found” Any idea how to get back Button Style Vantage…

When i am installing the siteorigin css i got error

By himanshu kumar, 7 years ago
Warning: is_readable(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(G:PleskVhostskalpshreeinfosystems.comkalpshreeonlineacademy.com/wp-content/plugins/G:PleskVhostskalpshreeinfosystems.comkalpshreeonlineacademy.comwp-contentpluginsso-css//languages/so-css-en_US.mo) is not within the allowed path(s): (G:/PleskVhosts//kalpshreeinfosystems.com;C:WindowsTemp) in G:PleskVhostskalpshreeinfosystems.comkalpshreeonlineacademy.comwp-includesl10n.php on line 561

Headline background color

By morsagmon, 7 years ago
Hi. I’m taking my first steps with your page builder. I could not find where I can change the background color of the Headline widget. In this page you can see the yellow background of the second widget (containing text “Speaking business language with you…”). Where can I change this color?

Mulitple media upload inside a repeat

By Roman Ranniew, 7 years ago
Hello :) I’m a developer. Is it possible to make a repeater item with media type field (custom made widget), then allow a user to select multiple files, so the repeater fields would automatically add repeater items with corresponding files? If not, is it possible, to somehow add a working ACF repeater inside a widget?…

Get all CSS for a post

By Linuzitac, 7 years ago
How can I get all the needed inline css for a specific post generated by the page builder? I will send the post data over the REST API and i want to attach the needed css for the post. The global variable gives me the needed css for the containers, but i will also need…

Best way for layout 2 column

By Davide Filippi, 7 years ago
Hi all, I’m trying to do a layout with 2 column. The left one must to be fixed and contain a list of name product that have to be linkable. The right one is the target of that link. It contain [title of product (link target)- description]. What is the best way to do this?

Hero heading + video not responsive

By idanicole, 7 years ago
Hi SiteOrigin, I’ve been looking around your support site for answers to this issue: As you can see in screenshot 1, the heading is not responsive, meaning that the lines are just bulked over each other. Do I have to fix this with some kind of CSS? Screenshot 2 shows my editor. I made the…