Can’t edit big text in visual editor

By Robert Drygas, 7 years ago
Hi! I have problem similar to this one. When I click to edit the content no content shows and I get the page load spinning symbol. In my case is a lot of text, over 100 kilobytes. The website is running on my company server (I’m not the admin, only maintaining content of the website).…

Vimeo Video embeds

By Jutta Duncan, 7 years ago
Hi, I’m trying to embed a video from Vimeo and I cannot figure out what is going on. If I use this code it works fine: But if I use this code it doesn’t work, and just displays the link on the front-end: Can anyone explain why the second doesn’t work? Thanks, Jutta

Parallax on mobile

Hi, I used Page Builder for the construction of the following site: http://www.siasstudio.com On the pages of the site I used the images as background with the parallax effect. On Desktop appear perfect but from mobile (iPhone for example) they not displayed well. Can you help me please to solve the problem? Thank you.

Centering SiteOrigin Video Player – CSS

By Kali Kasprzyk, 7 years ago
Hi, I am fairly new to CSS. I am trying to center my video (using the SiteOrigin Video Player) within its container. Been watching videos and reading up online, but can’t seem to figure out the right CSS code. You can view the page here : www.pethomz.com/products/controlm The video is at the bottom right, above…

Centering containers in the row

By Kali Kasprzyk, 7 years ago
I am trying to center two containers in the same row- I would like the right container (blue/green background) to always center itself with the left container (text and accordian) Is it possible to put CSS in the attritbutes section of the right container to accomplish this? What would that look like? For reference: www.pethomz.com/services

Row Design Tab Missing

By christine sass, 7 years ago
Hello. I am trying to style a row that I have on a page. I made the row full width stretched and want to have a background image that fills the entire background. Not tiled. Looking at your documentation here https://siteorigin.com/page-builder/documentation/styling-page/ you show that there should be a design tab where I can add an…

Siteorigin with gravity form populated dropdown

Hi, We’re building a custom widget where we’d like to have a gravity form displayed with a pre_rendered form that gets a dropdown option populated from the widget instance data. Our variable data gets passed to the widget template just fine see snippet http://pastebin.com/KJchaaQ9 Then in the widget template file I have the add_filter(‘gform_pre_render’,’xxx’), but…

Want columns to overlap – Page Builder

By Daniel Santos, 7 years ago
Hello! First of all, i would like to congratulate you guys for this awesome plugin. Im designing my professional website and i have some ideas about what i want. But sometimes (and that’s the case) what we idealize can’t be achieved when your a noob like me. What i want is pretty simple, as you…

Post Loop Widget messes up Rows and Columns

By Philippe Berini, 7 years ago
Hi, I am currently trying to build a frontpage with the Page Builder. I want to create several rows with columns followed by the Post Loop widget. I have created a Post Loop page template from the default page template and it is accessible by the widget and it does load the post loop. However,…

SiteOrigin Widgets link missing

When doing a fresh installation of version 2.4.17 of Page Builder the menu option “SiteOrigin Widgets” does not apear in the Plugins menu in the backend of WordPress When doing an upgrade of an older version of Page Builder (e.g. upgrade 2.4.16 to 2.4.17) the link in de Plugins menu remains available (and working) Due…

SiteOrigin Page Builder conflicting with MH Themes

By sashton82, 7 years ago
Hello I have the premium MH Themes installed on my website and have used siteorigin page builder for a few years now. I updated the siteorigin page builder yesterday and now what seems to be happening is the page builder is conflicting with the theme (and not the other plugins). After updating the page builder,…

Put pages in widgets

By Sonya Feher, 7 years ago
Hi, I’m trying to add a post grid with widgets linking to different pages of my website. Using page builder, is there a way that I can specify which pages should show up on my home page grid? I just see the Pages widget, but don’t want a list of pages. I want to add…

Scrolling problem in One Pager

By HildeDouliez, 7 years ago
I have made a one pager website with wordpress.org. I have set my anchors at my titles, but when I click on my menu tab, the page scrolls down, stops at the title and then continues slowly past my title. I would like the scrolling to stop at the title. Is there a way? This…