Page updates failing

By Rohan Gandhi, 7 years ago
Firstly, love SiteOrigin. I had paid for a different site builder plugin a while back and cancelled it because the free version of Page Builder had so much more. I’ve recently started hitting a problem that I’ve never seen before, though. I have my home page set up with Page Builder (template = Page Builder…

Arrow customization | Carousel widget

By zupancic123, 7 years ago
Hello there! I’ve been struggling for some time now to find a solution to customize the arrows on SO Carousel widget. The website was given down to me to finalize it and I would truly appreciate some help :) This is the website I’m currently working on: optilab.net And this is the sister site: optilabanalytics.com…

3 colums in 1 row when shown on phone?

By Katrine Gregersen, 7 years ago
Hey! I’ve been looking for an answer to this for quite a while now and I finally decided to just create a post. I’m making a personal website as a part of an exam and one requirement is that it has to be responsive. My problem is that when I create 3 columns in a…

Yoast Seo Compatibility

By Richard Gates, 7 years ago
I have read the other posts on this topic and there is still some compatibility. We will be looking to invest in Premium SiteOrigin products and Premium Yoast products in the coming months as we transition into corporate. Both companies make amazing products. We are looking at both page builder and some themes on large…

Modify Forms not working

By venkatraj, 7 years ago
Hello Greg and Team, I’ve following class, but modify_forms method isn’t working The above class didn’t modify the options array, I’m getting empty dropdown box. I have tried using filters with no luck I need to make this work, as I’m trying to get custom taxonomy dropdown field. SInce taxonomy terms aren’t available during `widgets_init`…

Autocomplete in select custom field

By Sergio Allegra, 7 years ago
Hi guys, I’m developing a page (using page builder ) and I’m using so-widget-bundle to create custom fields. I’d like to create a combobox with autocomplete containing all pubblished posts in my site. My idea is that when user digits inside the combobox the search starts. Can you help me,please? Sergio