Moving buttons to the centre

By sab-irene, 7 years ago
Hi I am using Site Origin hero on site origin page builder and have selected an image for the home page. I have created 2 buttons but they can only align to the left. I would like to move them to the centre of the image. How do I do this? Thanks

Hero Image button creates 3 buttons not 1

By TechboardAU, 7 years ago
Hello I am looking to spice up my homepage with the Hero Image plugin… It looks to be just what I need. (I am already using siteorigin page builder). I was testing Hero Image plugin and came across the same problem a couple of others on your forum have… it creates 3 buttons not 1.…

Siteorigin Editor Title change colour

By Mike Fenwick, 7 years ago
imgageoptics.co.uk i have not understood the previous forum entries and all efforts to change the Title colour on the Home page have ended up changing the body text colour and not the colour of the title. I can edit the Siteorigin Editor widget and on the right hand side I see Widget Styles Attributes Layout…

Stop row, column and widget renderen

Hi, If developed a targeting plugin for WordPress. Currently it provides timed content and device targeting. I want to integrate the plugin into your pagebuilder. I use the filters siteorigin_panels_row_style_fields and siteorigin_panels_widget_style_fields to add custom fields. And the filters siteorigin_panels_row_style_attributes and siteorigin_panels_widget_style_attributes to add custom styles for the rendering. But this way I only can…

Multiple buttons on a single row?

By Nell Abram, 7 years ago
I’m trying to place three buttons on a single row – no luck. I tried the Layout Builder. Added three columns to the row, and then added a MaxButton in each. The buttons stack vertically on the left hand side. How can I get them to render in the same row? Thanks- Nell

Add checkbox to the SiteOrigin Contact Form widget

By BurnHard, 7 years ago
Hey guys, thanks for your awesome themes and plugins. Really an evolution. But as always there are some questions left. I am working for a client and want to use the SiteOrigin Contact Form widget as a kind of Newsletter function with some additional questions. In germany we need a special approval with a checkbox…

Siteorigin premium

By germangof, 7 years ago
Hello! First of all, thanks for your work and for the great tool you have done. I was able to build my website without any knowledge and for free. What you are doing is great, guys ;) I was going to purchase the premium vantage, but I do not want that credit card is automatically…

SiteOrigin not accepting text updates

By BeerSnobChick, 7 years ago
I am trying to make text updates on my site. Two things happening. a) not able to see “SiteOrigin” plugin (just the standard WP visual editor, without the visual/html options) b) I am changing text in “visual editor” with Black Studio TinyMCE Widget it does not save the text. I have also tried using the…