Filmstrip Gallery Widget for Page Builder

By Jerry Tonneman, 7 years ago
Hello everyone, I’m using the PageBuilder to create a one-pager with a gallery in it. The person I’m building it for has a couple of wishes for this gallery and I’m trying to find a solution. In short: this demo page shows exactly the effect he wants: http://freakplugins.com/shareprints/demo/filmstrip/ Right now I have inserted a “Visual…

CSS editor not working on WP Sydney theme

By JensenogDam, 7 years ago
Hi guys :) When trying to use CSS editor on my webpage, the code inspector does not work properly, and no edits are saved. As you can see on the screenshot below. The code inspector recognizes the titles as .maintitle, but it does not display any information about the style. http://jensen-dam.dk/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Screen-Shot-2016-09-09-at-19.25.29.png I use the Sydney…

Hero Image Questions

By bcmmbc122333, 7 years ago
Im trying to add a hero image on my home page, and I tried to set my row background as the image so I could add text and buttons over it, but every time I tried the row background would not be fully displayed. So how can I make my rows background full sized the…

Centre carousel posts on page

Hello I am using Vogue theme (www.elcorev.eu). On the Training and Development page I am using SiteOrigin post carousel. I have added the css to remove the navigation buttons, and would now like to centre the carousel on the page rather than the left justified. I am having a bit of trouble finding get code…

Setting up custom class for a cell

By dameer dj, 7 years ago
I’ve been using Page Builder for a while now and by me there’s really something missing… Let’s say you create 3 cells row. Cell #1 has 1 widget, cell #2 has 3 widgets, cell #3 has 2 widgets My cell #2 holds 3 image widgets that are supposed to be shown with no bottom margin.…

Video Widget

hello i wonder whether i can upload MOV videos to my google drive and add the link into the page builder video widget for a background video. do u have tutorials of how to use the video widget in page builder to create background videos with different options? thank u in advance

space below ngg slideshow

By lesdelicesdadriana, 7 years ago
Hi all, I’m using Page Builder for my articles. And if I add a NGG galery slideshow, it creates a big space below the slideshow only on small device. On my desktop, the text appears right below the galery, but on a smartphone (or if you decrease the size of the windows), it makes a…

shortcode for button ?

By Francois v, 7 years ago
I’m wondering if there is a way to create a shortcode for the site origin button… I need to insert buttons in places where I cannot use the widget (inside a div) so I need shortcode… Is there anyway to do that ?? thank you F

Post Grid content field manual editing

hai, i am developing my site using siteorigin pagebuilder . In a single page i would like to display the preview of a number of pages as a list , so the users can select the one from that list. I have tried a number of page widget grid plugin.The preview works fine but i…

Bug Plugin SIte Orign

By ghostcie, 7 years ago
Hi, Since the last utpdate of WordPress all my site had loose it content. when I use an old backup , the plugin still does not operate normally and the contents are still missing. What can I do? Thank you to you in advance