Simple Masonry: image id and html

By dibizibi, 7 years ago
Hello. I have a question about Simple Masonry widget. It appears that images put inside the widget don’t have individual IDs assign to them. Would it be possible to change that? If I want to modify them with JS for example. Another question: Can I put custom html instead of an image within this widget?…

Static home page won’t set?

By frizille, 7 years ago
Hi everyone, I’m just getting started with page builder and I can’t get the static page to set. I’ve set it in the Settings > Reading to be static and point to the appropriate page (named Home), but I still get the regular theme around the page. The theme is the default Twenty Eleven theme,…

Set widget class programmatically

By timonstr, 7 years ago
Hello! I need to set widget css class from widget php code. I know that i can set widget class in Attributes > Widget Class input. Is it possible to do the same, but from php code? Also, i know that i can pass some class name in widget constructor, param $widget_options, but in this…

CSS not working to make Hero widget responsive

By ChristiCampbell, 7 years ago
Good morning! Based on previous threads, I thought I could figure this out, but it’s not working well. I wanted to make my Hero widget responsive, so I triplicated it (3 widgets in 1 row), set different sizes in spacers according to mobile, tablet, and desktop resolutions, and set CSS classes to each. However, when…

Page Builder stops loading

By Geoffrey Hall, 7 years ago
After no changes to my site or its plugins, the page builder suddenly stopped loading in the static front page and all page content is open text in the page editor. Did a restore of a page revision which resulted in a similar problem and on page update, the page is broken. Restored database and got…

Can’t change certain fonts etc…

Hi! Website: http://www.lifehowiseeit.com/ I’m doing this through the visual editor. Great plugin, love it! But.. Heres my problem. Homepage: I want to change the services Headers/ Icons. When I change the services the website header changes too, aswel as the login widget. So changing the services headers changes multiple fonts. Pages: I would like to…

Everything moves to the left

By Luke Charles, 7 years ago
Hi One my homepage I have a preset layout with the features widget in use. I tried to use this same feature on a different page but everything on the new page goes over to the left. I have it set to full width stretch like on the home page, even just using the page…

Page widgets showing up in sidebar

I am using the Spacious theme (free version). I just installed Page Builder and created a page with a Site Origin editor widget in the page. When I save that, the text widget shows up in the sidebar. Can’t see anything in the sidebar. Could this be a theme conflict? If so, how do I…