WPML and translated pages

I am using WPML as a tool to create multi-language content and at the moment pages are created with PageBuilder in one base language. Once done the pages will be translated to secondary language, however once a translated page has been created, language-specific page content will be independent from other-language one. This may be frustrating…

Images don’t show up

Hi, I’m not sure if is the right place, but I’m having a problem since yesterday. When I try to insert an image inside a Siteorigin Editor plugin with pagebuilder, at first it appear the usual html code, but switching to Visual mode i cannot see the image, then it automaticly add “style=”display: none !important;””…

Slider not working on “mobile format”

By Harpreet Singh, 7 years ago
Hello, I’m using the SiteOrigin Slider because it’s hands down the best slider I’ve come across. However, the slider does not appear on mobile. It appears on desktop perfectly, tablets (sadly with padding around it) but it does not show up at all on mobile (iPhone 5 / 6 / 6plus). How can I fix…

How do I integrate Page Builder into my existing site?

By davidbgreen, 7 years ago
(and does every page need to be constructed widget-by-widget individually?) I’ve had a hard time finding the answer, so I figured I’d ask. My site, http://www.reeftechs.com has been built with the LGC Columns plugin where I needed columns. Yours is much better. So how can I rebuid this site with your plugin without disrupting the…

CSS Editor stopped working

The box on the top left hand corner that used to indicate the element that was being edited now only shows a drop down menu with nothing in it. I have uninstalled and deleted the original installation and then re-installed and updated the version but still the problem persists so I cant use the editor.…

fresh user experience

By abdo refky, 7 years ago
hello. of course your plugin is very good but i had a bad experience when i tried to make easy edit . i have this simplest page in the worled i wanted to add an icon instead of email and lindkin . Result : fail, there is no icons then i went to add a…

Changing data-stretch-type on smaller screens?

By Jos Schuurmans, 7 years ago
Hi! Web page: http://kaluste-kippari.fi/yhteystiedot/ I use ‘Full Width’ and ‘Full Width Stretched’ row layouts on this website. Problem is, in mobile view, below screenwidth 752 pixels, when collapsing the mobile menu, the full width rows appear on top of the menu. I’ve tried manipulating z-index settings would help here. For example, I tried this, to…

Extend existing widgets

Does anyone have any example code on how to extend existing siteorigin widgets such as SiteOrigin_Widget_Button_Widget or SiteOrigin_Widget_Image_Widget. It looks like all the custom widgets that I’ve found all extend the base widget SiteOrigin_Widget and I’m interested in extending an existing widget to to change a few settings. I have found the page here: https://siteorigin.com/docs/widgets-bundle/getting-started/extending-existing-widgets/…

Full page hero image help

Hello, I want my video to expand to the top of the page and behind the nav bar. I have searched high and low on the interweb and cannot find a solution. I am the biggest rookie with WordPress.. would anyone be able to help me out? Thanks in advance. below is the page I…