Siteorigin editor error

By ictmaatwerk, 7 years ago
Hello SiteOrigin editor doesn’t show anything anymore. When i go to a random page on my website. and go to the editor on the tab visual it doesn’t show any text of images. When i go to the tab text it shows that all the information is there. Also on the website all the text…

Page Builder Plugin conflicts with woocommerce

By Go Digie, 7 years ago
Hi and I have a custom wordpress install at http://godigie.in and everything was cool and working since yesterday. I had some issues with a theme and I have already deleted that bad theme. What happens now, is I do not get any Page Builder tab on editing pages while the woocommerce plugin is active. As…

Icons not Showing on Home Page

By EvolutionarySoul, 7 years ago
The social media icons are not showing only on my home page. They all appear fine on other pages of my site. I contacted ATHEMES about this a coupe of times and they said it is an issue with the SITE ORIGINS SOCIAL MEDIA WIDGET. Will you please assist me with this? My website is:…

Problem with widget settings

I have a row with three identical Siteorigin Editor widgets, each exactly the same settings, with text against a background color. When previewed, two of them show white behind the text lines. I’ve tried recreating them, changing the text but can’t get rid of the white. What would cause this and how can I fix…

Image link hover over

By Steven Hawring, 7 years ago
I have tried everything for the opacity to lower or background colors when you hover over one of those three images. I tried messing with the CSS, to installing widgets nothing has worked. could someone please help