Css editor generates error message in header on all pages

By Joe Allen, 7 years ago
I’m working on a site that hosted by a university. They have automatic updating of WordPress which already broke the site once. Now, trying to activate the CSS editor results in the following error message being displayed on all pages: Warning: is_readable(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(C:webrootwordpress/wp-content/plugins/C:webrootwordpresswp-contentpluginsso-css//languages/so-css-en_US.mo) is not within the allowed path(s): (c:webroot) in…

HTTP Error 500 Homepage

By Maria Eugenia Prato, 7 years ago
My homepage site gives me a http error 500, when i tried to disable all my plugins and activate one by one i see that the pagebuilder is causing it. The weird thing is that the other pages are still working but not the homepage. if i deactivate it, inmediately i can see the homepage…

Wistia Video in Slider Widget

By Gasper rubino, 7 years ago
Hello, I am trying to add a video URL to a slider widget, but all I get is a grey box. The video is from Wistia, and has been formatted to fit into the box. I would like it to be the first slide, but it does not show up. Can you assist?

Upgrade page builder to 2.4.7

By James Leicester, 7 years ago
Hi is there a way to upgrade page builder by site origin from 2.4.6 to 2.4.7 without having to re-write everything. I tried deactivating 2.4.6 and install 2.4.7 but it wouldn’t work? It did work on my other website but had to rewrite Cheers

Circle Icon Custom CSS

By Louise Mason, 7 years ago
Hi I love using circle icons on my site. I am using css to hide the more button .circle-icon-box .more-button { display: none;} but on some areas of the site i do want to display the more button i attempted to create a custom class but this doesn’t work – i’m not sure I have…

Siteorigin Google Map

By Gulsehar sabri, 7 years ago
I am using sitemap plugin to develop the website. As per the requirement from my client, they need to have Google Maps on the footer. I have added the map, but I am not able to add the name or title to the map. Please let me know where to add the title on the…