Padding in Site Origin

By bankim, 7 years ago
Hi www.icenpebbles.com After I tried to add in the image widget to make it appear exactly as it is in the demo, the vertical space has increased and padding is not right. Also I have lost some background colors. I removed the widget but these unwanted changes are still there… How do I resolve this?…

Features Container Gradients

By Daniel Oghenero Etoroma, 7 years ago
I am looking to make the containers on my page a gradient as opposed to a solid color. Is this at all possible? There was a previous thread, but I don’t know if the problem was ever solved entirely. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Site:recyclewest.ca/wp/

Maps: Problem/conflict with events manager

Hello, the guys of events manager told me to ask you: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/markers-show-only-after-page-refresh I use the events manager and so pagebuilder on a multisite (subdirectories) with php 5.6. Maps in events manager don’t load completely. It looks like it stops and no markers and controls are visible. When I refresh the page (f5) it loads sometimes…

WPTouch Content with PageBuilder

By Shyamal Anadkat, 7 years ago
The wp-touch alternative content uses multiple fields in a single post/page to display different content on mobile. I don’t see a Page Builder option next to text and visual on those fields. Is this something page builder doesn’t support ?

Padding breaks width of parent

By Jack Sellwood, 7 years ago
I use Page Builder a lot. Sometimes I run into issues where the padding of a row breaks the width of its parent. The row style is set to standard. Right now, it appears that the header of this page breaks width by 15px. The header of this site itself is actually a page layout.…

Images disappeared with Page Builder

By Krista Morrison, 7 years ago
I have a WordPress 4.5.3 site using the Create theme by ThemeTrust. It is built using the SiteOrigin PageBuilder plugin, and it was working just fine until today. For what seems to be no apparent reason, suddenly most of the images on the site have disappeared. When I went through the WordPress forums, they recommended…

Button padding

Hello, All of a sudden the buttons have changed their appearance. Their height has decrease. Maybe it happened after an update. Is there a way to adjust the height of all the buttons with a single setting? Changing each button’s padding seems too laborious. Thanks,