Home>Support>Plugin

Post Carousel – Using more than one taxonomy

By Alex Lukens, 7 years ago
I’m having a little trouble with the Post Carousel. I’d like to display posts from a specific category that only include a certain tag.ex Posts in my “DCI” category with the tag “2016” However everything I have tried displays all posts with “DCI” and all posts with “2016” How do I go about making it…

SiteOrigin Editor Widget

By Stacey Marcelle, 7 years ago
Hello all. Not sure how recently these forums are maintained but… I downloaded SiteOrigin Editor Widget after creating/editing a simple site in in PageBuilder (a ThemeForest theme). www.fuelsp.com is my first effort creating a site. After following Greg’s instruction (from SiteOrigin) it appears to have disabled some of the content native to the theme (oddly,…

Blog Single Post Banner Issues

Hi there! I have a subheader (banner and small call out) that sits beneath the navigation. On each page the banner image changes. For my blog posts (posts excerpts) page I was able to use the prebuilt layout that I had for the regular pages by duplicating a page then adding in the post loop.…

Site Origin Widget Bundle – Reload Issues

By Nico Imwinkelried, 7 years ago
Installed WP version: 4.5.3 Theme: Sydney Plugins: Kirki Toolkit 2.3.4 Page Builder by SiteOrigin 2.4.9 SiteOrigin CSS 1.0.6 SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle 1.6.1 Sydney Toolbox 1.01 Hello there. On my WordPress page, I am no longer able to use any of the Site Origin Widgets. The page builder per se works, I can use any other…

Centering Mobile Picture

By Steven Lin, 7 years ago
I’m using Parallax Scroll on my website: hetmandesign.com and using the shortcode using SiteOrigin Editor. It works great on the desktop, but when I’m on my iPhone, the picture isn’t centered, instead it just shows the left part. Can you help me disable the parallax on mobile and center the image?? Thanks!

New Frontend for SiteOrigin

By Dancehall Celebrities, 7 years ago
Hi Siteorigin, u have a really nice free plugin. I installed it as a test on another site and it is very impressive for a free plugin. However, I have comments / questions / suggestions. Whenever, I choose to revert to WordPress’ native editor, why does siteorigin want to CLEAR the CONTENT of that page?…

forcing the height of site origin slider widget

By Sofia Woods, 7 years ago
Hi there – I’m using the SO page builder for one of our sites, thanks for your great plugin. We’re using the slider – see this page here http://dev.businesseventscairns.org.au/accommodation/cairns-harbour-lights/. The issue is I have hundreds of images provided and they’re not all at the same height. Is there any way I can force the slider…

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More