Widget Font and Visual Editor

By robwfounder, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hello, First of all thanks for all the great work you do with these free plugins…much appreciated. I have 2 seperate but I think related issues: #1) I watched your tutorials and in the Getting Started videos you do all of your demo page building with the “SiteOrigin Editor Widget,” and so have I. But…

reducing space between rows in Page builder

By Mike Mitch Horne, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
I am trying to reduce the space between rows when using page builder. I have gone into settings and tried everything, even zero, and I am not seeing any significant reduction in the space between the rows. I also found the following in the forums. It did reduce the the space between the first row…

Plugin Not Working*

By V - F, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hello, First of all, I just wanted to say how much I love your plugin! Second, I’m getting an error when trying to edit: “This widget has scripts and styles that need to be loaded before you can use it. Please save and reload your current page. You will only need to do this once.”…

SiteOrigin widget interface bug with WPML

By iv, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hi, I am having trouble using SiteOrigin widgets when WPML is enabled. I cannot collapse sections when they are expanded and the text typed in the editor field is white instead of a contrasting dark color against the white background. If I highlight the text it’s possible to see it. I’m attaching a screenshot trying…

Unable to edit Site Origin Button

By Digital Promo, 8 years ago. Last reply by Digital Promo, 8 years ago
Hi support, When I click on edit on the site origin button in page builder, it displays the following error : “This widget has scripts and styles that need to be loaded before you can use it. Please save and reload your current page. You will only need to do this once.” Please help me…

WP Canvas Shortcodes Compatibility Issue with PageBuilder (even with Black Studio TinyMCE...

By moraitis, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Thanks for all the effort making PageBuilder such a useful plug-in. I really would like to use this plug-in for landing pages on my site. But I am running into two problems. I make extensive use of the WP Canvas Shortcodes plug-in (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wc-shortcodes/). First Problem: Activating the PageBuilder plug-in removes the WP Canvas Shortcodes menu…

Troubles with text widgets style

By eSM, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hello! I’ve just started to use your Page Builder and I am very impressed. I designed page layout, added text widgets and filled them with some gadgets (embedded dictionaries). The page looks quite nice, but as a newbie, I have some troubles – I do not know how to: 1. Make the height of all…

Page Builder as default editor

By Cool Gray, 9 years ago. Last reply by Honeymoon, 8 years ago
Is it in any way possible to have Page Builder as the default editor? Ie., when a page already has Page Builder data, Page Builder is automatically enabled when I edit the page. But whenever I create a new page, the visual editor is enabled by default. I was wondering if it’s possible to change…

Visual Editor not Working

By HunterGatherer, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Visual Editor does not have Styling selector for headings, paragraph, etc. in either a Visual Editor Widget or a Site Origin Editor Widget. The entire block does not appear: Running Vantage Premium Pagebuilder 2.2 Black Studio Tiny MCE 2.2.8 SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle 1.4.4 How do I get it back? Thanks, HG URL: http://www.tomgoetschius.dreamhosters.com/thanks-will-contact-you/

SiteOrigin Editor

By eolivasm, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hello, I am working with siteOrigin Editor, but unfortunately I can not edit text. It was working very nice, but I don’t knowwhat happen. I don’t have any updates of WordPress or Pluginss. Please let me know. how to solve this issue Regads Ernesto URL: http://www.thaliew.com