PageBuilder center row column

By eRobert, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hi, In a page made in PageBuilder I have a row with 3 equal columns from left to the right. Each column have a SiteOrigin Editor widget. At 780 px each column will fall into a new row. They are aligned to the left. Why aren’t they not centred in responsive design? How to get…

SiteOrigin page reverts to Visual/Text whenever updated

By Maverick Publishing, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
I have built my site using site origin for quite a number of pages. This was a few months ago and everything worked brilliantly. Over the last month we have had issues updating the SiteOrigin pages. If you change something and publish changes it reverts back to the visual page and looses the SiteOrigin settings.…

SiteOrigin Slider – Open in New Window Error

By skillspro, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hello, There appears to be an error on with the SiteOrigin Slider functionality. When using a Foreground Image, with destination URL and checkbox selected to open in a new window, the link does not open in a new window. I am using the Tesseract theme, in case this has any compatibility issues. Please advise, thank…

using page builder on 2015 theme

By jamesyfox, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hi i am very new to word press and having few problems:) i want to be able to have columns in site after adding an image so tried using page builder however my first image shrinks when i do this and i cannot increase it ? cant work out why this is happening ? any…

Unable to delete widgets

By specialk2e2, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
So…I added a new home page background to my daughter’s site with custom css and deleted all of the rows and widgets in page builder to see a clean screen with just the background, BUT, two of the widgets are stuck on the home page! I took a look in Fire Bug which seems to…

Overriding default padding

By Will Rolls, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hi apologies if this has come up before. I’m in the middle of laying out a site in pagebuilder and I’m wondering if there is any way to prioritise the row- by-row or widget by widget padding over the default setting? I’d really like to set the defaults to something like 20px, but be able…

Background image does not show full width?

By jverburgt, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
If you scroll down to the footer, you’ll see a row with two colums (50/50), which have a background image. Whatever I try, can’t get the background image to show full width? (with keeping my content within the main container). I’m using Swift Modern theme. I have used fusion core by Avada (sorry..), which does…

A tile website without border

By Crusade Chau, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hi everyone, I am now working on a website that designed as a tile website without any border. Due to the client requirements, I have to use wordpress to build it. I have found this site with powerful page builder. Temporarily I am using Vantage theme for building the website. Here is the problem I…

No Widgets available

By texastom, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Every time I try to add any of the available widgets using Page Builder, I get the following message: or If it helps, I enabled debug mode and received the following notices: At first I thought the theme developer disabled widgets but that doesn’t seem to be the case (after searching for any unregister_widget(…) functions).…

Problems with Rows

By nikfr, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hi, I have a problem with getting the rows working properly using Page Builder. Do you maybe have any suggestions on how to fix this? Many thanks in advance URL: http://www.germansbook.com