Missing Widget

By Chris Bryson, 7 years ago. Last reply by Greg Priday, 7 years ago
Hi, I’ve installed Page Builder tonight and have had an attempt at creating a Contact page. Unfortunately I seem to be getting a missing widget error but have confirmed the plugins are installed. Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/aC3cR Any thoughts? Regards, Chris.

Prebuild layout keeps loading forever

By Peter Farkaš, 7 years ago. Last reply by Peter Farkaš, 7 years ago
Hello, I just got this strange issue, I have the latest version of Page Builder, but I suddenly cant clone the layout of any post, if I chose prebuild layout => clone post, it just keeps loading forever. I haven’t installed any new widgets since it was working either. I checked all browsers and the…

Can’t edit widgets on phone

By dredre3000, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
There seems to be no option for me to edit the widgets when using my phone. Either by download wordpress or just using the mobile version neither seems to be able to edit widgets on my phone. As in there’s no option to edit. The widget show in the backend but can’t get into it.

Page builder conflict with itheme

By tubulkane, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Just started using WordPress and page builder. I had to choose a WordPress theme and now it’s on every page. If I try to build a page with page builder it simply places the layout on top of the WordPress theme. Basically it a mash up of the two. Am I doing something wrong? Does…