Home>Support>Plugin

Need help on image resize

By jaymack, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
I’m using Page Builder to build a page in wordpress. In Page Builder i created a row then added 6 Site Origin Image widgets. The layout looks good on desktop but when i re size it for smaller screen the pictures in the widget remains the same size and the widgets stack on top of…

facebook widget stopped working

By lenny, 8 years ago. Last reply by URL Media, 7 years ago
hi i had a widget working, but it stopped. in the admin i get a message: “The widget WPCOM_Widget_Facebook_LikeBox is not available. Please try locate and install the missing plugin”. the plugin is installed. i didn’t change anything. how can i make it work? thanks

Site Origin Editor not allowing to enter content

By Obconical Watches, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
I have installed Page Builder with the Site Origin Widgets Plugin but I am unable to edit the rich text area of the Site Origin Editor. Whilst the rich text field appears on-screen it doesn’t allow any data entry. I have tried disabling plugins but this hasn’t resolved the problem. Any suggestions? Thanks

Header error product-domain.php

By Gordon Brownlee, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hi, I am working on a Vantage Premium site and have come across an error message that slows down access to the page loadin and the page view shows a large black banner across the top of the page. The error warning is: Creating default object from empty value in /homepages/46/d553467487/htdocs/app593483814/wp-content/mu-plugins/product-domain.php on line 44 Warning:…

Image position changes

By Daren J Morreale, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
I am using a row, full width and content full width. I place an image into the row, set the padding so the image displays just as I want it to. But, when I hit done and view it int he browser the image doesn’t display the way I set it. The row shrinks vertically…

SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle Breaks the Administrative Dom

By WebWorks with Bree, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hi I’m using Vantage Premium (2.5.4) PageBuilder by SO (2.4.16), SO CSS(1.1.1) and SO Widgets Bundle (1.7.1). The SO Widgets Bundle seems to break the Administrative Dashboard and everything appears as links, and I can’t really manage my site. Whenever I deactivate it everything goes back to normal so I believe I’ve narrowed down the…

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More