Display news page differently

By lorrie, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
hi the way my designer created our newsfeed with this plugin is too loose, some images look longer than others rather than being uniformed. I would also like to group them by whatever product they relate to, I need more control is there anyway i can do this?

Edited page not refreshing

By Vince H, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Having constructed a page using widgets, I needed to edit some text in Site origin Editor. It will show and save the changes in Preview Changes. However it will not show any of the changes on the website. It is also not showing that any revisions have been performed.

function (n) return o.call(this n m)

By diana_nova, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hello, I get “”function (n) return o.call(this n m)”” instead of my section titles. I have Unyson installed and already updated all extensions and plugins. On another forum they suggested to “delete the page builder extensions and re-download”. Would this affect my current website? Thank you!

Unwanted hover effect on background image

By Sam Colclough, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hi guys, My top hero banner on http://vbox.mypcorp.com/Stratosfear/?page_id=24 is displaying a weird, grey, unwanted hover effect on the image of the rocket launch. Can you please advise why this is happening? Do I have the settings wrong? I’ve used the hero widget with 100% image opacity and then put a background image on the row…

Local Backup/Notice Error

By Monio Design, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Ever since the last update of Page Builder (possibly since the last WordPress update) I’ve noticed the local save notice being shown constantly whilst editing pages through Page Builder. I’ve tried dismissing it, updating the page but it’s still insisting that there’s an unsaved/newer/different version there. Is it possible Page Builder isn’t updating or clearing…