Home>Support>Plugin

I can not disable the wp admin toolbar

By Vytenis Misevicius, 7 years ago. Last reply by Vytenis Misevicius, 7 years ago
Hello. I’m trying to use all kinds of plugins which disable the admin toolbar from non-admin users frontend. But looks like it is somehow related to Vantage theme and when a customer or subscriber are loged in, they always see that admin toolbar. Is there some kind of custom css code which would disable it?

White Space at top and bottom of page

By Kevin Styles, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hello, while using the siteorigin page builder, I noticed that every page has a white space between the top menu and image in the siteorigin hero image and another white space between the last row and footer of the page. The picture displayed by siteorigin Hero widget is also incomplete- a quarter of the image…

SiteOrgin Editor Widget Not Working

By Jacqueline, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Theme I’m using is Minimable The siteorgin editor widget is not working for either Visual or Text.(there is no content there) I already have content there but I can not see it when I go to edit it in editor. All the other widgets seem to work properly, I have tried deactivating all plugins except…

Undocumented Form Fields

By roya, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hi there, coming from another thread, I took a look into https://github.com/siteorigin/so-widgets-bundle/blob/develop/widgets/features/features.php#L269 and found something like which will render an input for numbers and a dropdown with values like “px”, “vh”, “%”,… and which will render a dropdown with all the available post-thumbnail-sizes. It is not listed here: https://siteorigin.com/docs/widgets-bundle/form-building/form-fields/ But these are cool options, I’d…

Remove margin between two widgets with CSS

By Duncan Frew, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hi, There is a “margin-bottom: 30px” I would like to remove that exist between a SiteOrigin Image Widget and a SiteOrigin Headline widget inserted into one row, the image widget on top and the headline widget below that, by using custom CSS. So far only the following works: However, there are 20 or more similar…

Content Not updated through SiteOrigin Page Builder

By sanchell, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
WordPress v.4.6.` Mac OS 10.11.6 Theme: Minimaze Pro by Thinkupthemes (paid version) Plugin: Page Builder by SiteOrigin (ThinkUpThemes compatible) v.2.4.4 Browser: Chrome (default), Firefox, and Safari All installed plugins are up-to-date. The changes I am making to my site within individual pages, menu structure, and internal links show up on the site while I am…

Removed div from widget

By mrtn, 8 years ago. Last reply by roya, 7 years ago
Hi guys, here is the code from widget: The problem is when I use page builder all of that html is visible on the front end. When I switch from page builder with “Revert to editor” option is removed. I tested with couple themes (default ones too) and only page builder plugin active, but the…

Hover / Onclick Image Effect

By vichardo, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hello, I am currently using your amazing plugin Page Builder, thank you. I am trying to add a simple “onclick” effect on an image so it changes (for another image I would upload) when we click on it. I tried different things but nothing happened. Could you please help to set this up? I would…

Changing the image size in the container

By Jonathan Paul Keung, 7 years ago. Last reply by Gopu, 7 years ago
I am adding images onto my page with the image widget, which you can see here as an example (http://ventamsystems.net/wp/gas-safety-systems/gas-interlock-systems/). These images are quite large. Is there a way to scale the image down but keep the dimensions of the width of the container, therefore creating white space on the left and right-hand side of…

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More