Page Builder disappeared on the editor

By artoche, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Pleaaase help me… My website was ok with origin but after i have decided to change the web hosting i have a problem (sorry my english, i’m french) I see all my page but when i want to modify once, in don’t see Page Builder, at the interface. Page Builder doesn’t in my WordPress editor.…

Widget Styles menu won’t load

By callyofficial, 8 years ago. Last reply by ekdesign, 7 years ago
When I went back to the Visual Editor to edit, the Widget Styles menu on the right wouldn't load. I just get a moving circle which looks like it's loading but it doesn't appear no matter how long I leave it. I tried the SiteOrigin Editor widget instead of the Visual Editor widget and get…

Site Origin Button Widget

By blessingsgirl, 8 years ago. Last reply by Daniel Karan, 7 years ago
I have been using page builder to layout my home page. On this page I want2 buttons that will be side by side and both will be centered. When I try and add the widgets for the 2 buttons they appear underneath one another. I know I can split the row in 2 and either…

post carousel text size style.css

By hecticleguan, 7 years ago. Last reply by hecticleguan, 7 years ago
Hi, First of all thank you for your great apps. I’m having little troubles to change things in style.css (like always). I want to change the size of the post headings on my post carousel, so i wrote in my style.css : /* SiteOrigin Carousel */ .sow-carousel-wrapper ul.sow-carousel-items li.sow-carousel-item h3 { color: #000000; font-size: 24px;…

Google map error

By Noor Burki, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hi i have a problem with google maps widget. It does not show map at all. showing this error in console “Google Maps API error: MissingKeyMapError”. i know that api key is missing. but where to put the api key? CAn some please help to fix this. Thanks

Video-Player doesn’t save new uri

By RudolfFiedler, 7 years ago. Last reply by RudolfFiedler, 7 years ago
Hi, I use the Widget “Video-Player” from site origin. At first everything is going well, but I think after the last update: If I try to save a new URI form an externale Video-File (f.i. youtube-URI), The field with the video-uri is empty after saveing. Has anyone an idea? thanks a lot, for this wonderful…

page builder duplicates

By germancookie, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
So I use Syndney theme. Today I copied the content made by pagebuilder for a page into a post and it contains more than 300 words of text. Using yoast SEO which tells you the green and red… you know. Despite the fact I have more than 300 words text it shows that the post…

Blank Page when trying to edit pages

By Flávia Koerich Mafra, 8 years ago. Last reply by Nick Alder, 7 years ago
I'm getting a blank page when trying to edit pages, when I deactivate the plugin the edit page show up but all coded, that's why I'm assuming the plugin is the problem. The version I'm using is 2.2.1 and wordpress 4.3.1 with Sidney theme and mysql01.

Cannot edit my selected Widgets

By Christopher Harper, 7 years ago. Last reply by Christopher Harper, 7 years ago
Howdy! I’ve created about 10 sites using the vantage theme & i love it. However the page builder will not let me edit. Even on the older sites that i have built. This use to occur when I installed the site builder bundle widgets pack. Now it let’s me select a widget but doesn’t let…

Pagebuilder Widget in Repeater

By Ralf Hortt, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hello, is it possible to use a pagebuilder widget in a repeater modul? And how would the code in the template look. If tried some different things, but nothing workes as expected. In the end I want to build a tab nav/content widget where I can use a pagebuilder layout in the content field. Any…