Home>Support>Plugin

Site Origin CSS – some suggestions

By Neal Ghoshal, 8 years ago. Last reply by Stephan Söderberg, 7 years ago
Love the work you guys have done on the CSS Editor – brilliant – THANK YOU … a few suggestions as you proceed … It seems the css values are not pre-populated when one clicks on a selector? Line numbers Line wrap Floating Save Button After saving the screen is left where it was before…

Video gallery

By Max G. Khappa, 7 years ago. Last reply by Max G. Khappa, 7 years ago
Hi everybody, I’m trying to create a responsive video gallery page without plugins and just using PageBuilder. It’s working but videos appear cutted once i resize the page manually. Do you think is it possible to create a GRID of responsive elements (no matter what they contains) using PageBuilder?

Error updating SiteOrigin Ver.103

By lmanzanillo, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
Hello Everyone Before going any further, I would like to thanks anyone willing to help me with this problem: I am getting this error when trying to update siteorigin ver 103 with the latest update available: Update Failed: Could not create directory. siteorigin-premium/addons/plugin/contact-form-fields/fields I am working on a localhost/website/ environment on with WAMP64 for Windows.…

Page builder issues with WordPress updates, Site Origin Editor won’t load correctly

By Brian E. Adams, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hello, I’m using this theme https://themeforest.net/item/armada-business-and-marketing-wordpress-theme/12761857 which uses the Page Builder by Site Origin plugin (updated now to 2.4.15), in conjunction with a “SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle” plugin (1.7.1) and “AIO Custom Post Plugin” (4.0.5). I have had issues with updating WordPress (e.g., from 4.6 to 4.6.1), which broke the Page Builder on the homepage and…

No Drop Down Menu Row Layout

By Jani Schwarz, 7 years ago. Last reply by Jani Schwarz, 7 years ago
Unfortunately I can’t find a drop down menu, if I click in the Layout tab on the wrench-symbol and open up Row Layout… Can you please tell me how to get it for making full width picture? I’m using the Moesia Theme. For example I want to make the first pic after “Portfolio” full width:…

Failing to load siteorigin-widgets CSS files

By zackd, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
My pages are failing to load the siteorigin-widgets CSS files such as buttons, headings and more. I’ve de-actived all plugins except PageBuilder and SiteOrigin Widgets and still receiving the same results.However, I did notice that whenever I log into WordPress and start going to each page while logged in, all of the pages load the…

CSS Editor Missing Functions

By ReyesF, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
I want to remove the header, page title and footer from a Page Builder landing page. However, after activating the CSS Editor plugin I found that the Visual Editor and Expanded Editor interface buttons do not appear. The list of CSS Revisions also does not appear. Any code placed in the main Simple Custom CSS…

Unable to edit page after update

By Hoang Pham, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hello, I just updated Page Builder by Origin from 2.4.9 to 2.4.15 (WP 4.6.1) After the update I can not edit pages (blank screen when I clicked on Edit page). I have deactivated all other plugins and traced out the root of the issue is Page Builder plugin. Also, the only error I get from…

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More