Siteorigin css stopped working all of the sudden…

By Allpinguins, 7 years ago. Last reply by Allpinguins, 7 years ago
Hello i use astrid theme. All of the sudden today siteorigin css stopped working and gives me back those errors when i search at the console: The specified value “!” does not conform to the required format. The format is “#rrggbb” where rr, gg, bb are two-digit hexadecimal numbers. css.min.js:1 Uncaught Error: undefined:8:16: missing ‘}’…

Font Image Widget Title Text

By sebsonntag, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hey guys, I want to change the font of the Title text under the pictures in the image widget. I read in older post about this solution for Custom CSS, but it don’t work for me. .so-widget-sow-image h2 { font-size: 20px !important; } It’s still this large font. I use Widgets Bundle V1.7 and the…

Button Bars and Stacks

By Philip Barrington, 8 years ago. Last reply by jpgklassen, 7 years ago
Hi Greg and Team, The button widget is quite handy, however it could become very handy if it allowed a repeater and let you set several buttons in a row or a column as a button bar or button stack. I have addressed this in a few ways, often using the shortcode menu plugin, or…

Cant find Home Page

By Constant Nosa Olotu, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
hi, I am using page builder for the first time and I cant view the homepage. I see it on the page but when I try to view it gives me error message and when I try www.ctrfministries.org it changes to http://www.ctrfministries.%e2%80%8borg/ if I do www.ctrfministries.org/wp it opens the header and bottom part says page…

How to achieve this?

By Antony Echeagaray, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hello i want to make a row layout like the image example I know that i can use z-index to put a “layer” using it with position:relative,fixed,absolute, etc, to do it but i cant make it work… I added a low z-index to the black row, and i used, a higher z-index to the “widget”…

Missing Widget

By Kai Nicolai, 9 years ago. Last reply by Greg Priday, 7 years ago
After the update to pagebuilder >2 we are experiencing problems with our custom widget placed on pages using pagebuilder. Existing pages work well but when we try to create a new page placing a plugin that works well on one page onto the new page using pagebuilder we get the error ‘The widget ‘widgetname’ is…