siteorigin google maps not showing

By Mark Ogner, 7 years ago. Last reply by Greg Priday, 7 years ago
hi! Since the upgrade to wordpress 4.6 the maps are not showing on the frontend. the api required notice in red is allways there and even when i insert the api key, nothing happens. maps are not showing and i am loosing my mind. what could cause the problem? i tried wp google maps plugin…

Email Log for Siteorigin Contact Form

By lmWP, 7 years ago. Last reply by Greg Priday, 7 years ago
Hi there! Is there anyway to get/create a log of emails coming in from the contact from in the Site Origin widgets bundle. Often the emails are sent to my junk folder. I check through them often, but wondered if there was something that I could set up so that I could have a database…

SiteOrigin Widgets doesn’t work

By onwebb, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hello, I have a problem with SiteOrigin Widgets, for example I can’t add image in SiteOrigin Slider. And I have a problem with SiteOrigin Tools page display. When I look at the code I have this error : “Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 410 (Gone)” Best regards, Baptiste

Is It Just Me!

By Antoinette Lewis, 7 years ago. Last reply by Greg Priday, 7 years ago
I posted my complaint about the problems I was having in regards to siteorgin interactive text not moving like it used to when I first set it up and I’ve seen all the other complaints that other have posted and the only thing I see are the complaints no replies as to how to solve…

how to do this using the plugin ?

By abdo refky, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
hello, i have those 2 block quotes on my page . i want to set them right next to each other. the problem is when i try to use the plugin, it deal with the whole post as 1 text editor.(would like to import current…..etc) i don’t think that i can customize a small area…

Page Builder not working properly

By Antoinette Lewis, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
I have been building a website with page builder and I’m using siteorigin editor and codelights interactive text among others but for some reason the information that was put into editor isn’t showing up on the home page and the interactive text isn’t interacting I have set it to all available animation type and nothing…

Update to 1.7 broke hero widget

By JasperD, 7 years ago. Last reply by Greg Priday, 7 years ago
Hello, When I updated from 1.6.5 to 1.7 my hero widgets disappeared. They were still visible in the editor view but on the user-facing view, they were gone. Deleting the plugin and installing 1.6.5 fixed the problem. Just wanted to let you know. I updated another site that didn’t use the hero widget, and it…

Padding between Hero Image and Menu

By PSBakh, 7 years ago. Last reply by PSBakh, 7 years ago
Hi there, I’m trying to remove the padding on top of the homepage hero slider on a site I’m building, to no avail. I’ve already set the top padding of the widget and the row to 0, is there a code I could use instead? Link to site below: http://www.workshopsforwomen.co.uk/ Thanks!

Image Url changes in Siteorigin editor

By John Hansen, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
In Sitiorigin Editor in a text widget using the North Theme I am using a shortcode that renders a shopping cart button image. Parameters for the button include information that is passed on to the plugin’s code. One of the parameters is the product image thumbnail, represented by the product’s image URL from the media…

Portfolio Items => 404 Error

By briiiiiice, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hi everybody since the last update, all items (portfolio) are redirecting on my 404.php impossible to see something online even if all items are published i tried to create new one or dupplicate old one but nothing happen the URL is good but all seems to be offline crazy bug that i have no idea…