White Line on Mobile

By kblaszkiewicz, 7 years ago. Last reply by kblaszkiewicz, 7 years ago
Good Afternoon, there is a white line that appears on the image/video on my website. This problem only occurs on mobile devices. I used PageBuilder to design the pages. What steps can I take to remove the white line? My website is www.patrocinium.com. I can provide images of the problem as well if needed. Thank…

rearrange SiteOrigin Hero image ?

By Chris Dodez, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hey everybody! Right now I’m a bit in a struggle because I want to set up some static hero images and so far everything works but right now I ran into a problem where the big size (4961×3508) wont fit properly. My border high is about 200px. Is there a way to tell the image…

Live editor shows a black page

By mbj5, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hello ! When i try to use live editor i got a black page and i can´t see anything. Could you help me with that ? My cenario below: WordPress 4.6.1 Advanced Custom Fields 4.4.8 Black Studio TinyMCD Widget 2.2.11 contact form 7 4.5 One-click Child Theme 1.6 Page Builder by Site Origin 2.4.15 Shortcodes…

Display news page differently

By lorrie, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
hi the way my designer created our newsfeed with this plugin is too loose, some images look longer than others rather than being uniformed. I would also like to group them by whatever product they relate to, I need more control is there anyway i can do this?

Edited page not refreshing

By Vince H, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Having constructed a page using widgets, I needed to edit some text in Site origin Editor. It will show and save the changes in Preview Changes. However it will not show any of the changes on the website. It is also not showing that any revisions have been performed.