403 / 404 errors on page creating / updating

By Themer, 7 years ago. Last reply by Gopu, 7 years ago
Hi there SiteOrigin, Currently we’re receiving emails from our theme clients that they end up with 403 or 404 errors on page creating / updating. After a while I noticed that the errors only appear if widgets from other developers (like the Black Studio Visual Editor) or custom widgets are used in the page builder…

Centering the map

By chowardart, 7 years ago. Last reply by chowardart, 7 years ago
The threads I found while looking for the answer to my question were great – a lot of options explained! But, my problem: Using SiteOrigin, I make a row, for example with 50% in the middle and 25% on each side; then install the Google Maps (in this case “Pro”) widget, make all my settings,…

Unable to update page

By Vince Gaerlan, 7 years ago. Last reply by Vince Gaerlan, 7 years ago
Hello, I was working on putting together my website using Page Builder when it stopped working all of a sudden. When I attempt to update my page, I get a 403 error. I tried searching for a solution, but was unable to find anything that has worked so far. I am able to create new…

Getting started with custom widget

By stenk, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hello, I am following your Creating a widget tutorial. To create a widget it is needed to input the following code into some file. Which is the file to put the code is not mentioned, so I’m not sure. For a case, here is my file tree for SiteOrigin Widget Bundle folder Where to put…

Post Loop widget not working well in Bento Theme

By Ryan Archer, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Have been introduced to your awesome Page Builder plugin through the free Bento WP theme offered by Satori Studios. I’m not sure if the problem I’m experiencing is coming from this plugin or their theme. Anyway, I am trying to generate a custom post grid row of three columns to curate ‘featured articles’ and I…