Home>Support>Plugin

Making Google Maps clickable

By chelyapov, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hello, I’m using the SiteOrigin Google Maps widget for the first time. I was expecting the marker to be clickable and open in a new tab with the address populated and the marker showing on the map in the new tab. Is this part of the widget’s functionality? Or is there a way that I…

Warnings and errors on CSS editor

By Marco Marchionni, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hi, I’m experiencing a few errors and warnings from the CSS editor with properties which seem to be part of the css3 specs. I have warnings with “”display: flex”” and all the related instructions. Variables also seem unsupported (I have errors in the declarations and warning when I use them) By the way, the code…

Sydney Theme & SiteOrigin

By vwheeler3, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hi I created my website using the sydney theme. I have the most recent site origin widget bundle and page builder for my website. However, it is no longer working correctly. The visual tab is completely missing when I use a siteorigin widget. The widgets are not updating and saving the changes I make, too.…

Border on text editor

By Fabrice NOUNAHON, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
I need help to delete borders that appears around text when using text editors or visual text editor. I see a solution that purpose to diseable Add Widget Class in Page Buider setting, but this doesn’t work for me Help please

How many widgets is too many?

By Jhoffert, 7 years ago. Last reply by Jhoffert, 7 years ago
So, my company is getting ready to host an auction event and I would like to post all of the items on our site. By using Page Builder, I found that it’s very nice to use a new row for each item, with two columns in each row; one for a photo widget and one…

Remove home page title bar

By Fabrice NOUNAHON, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
hello I use SiteOrigin and i’m very happy about its features. but I need help to delete white bar appearing under menu bar and beyon slider. it’s Page title bar. I success to remove the page title but I cannot delete the bar. Please help me I sue OnePage theme

conflict with widget visibility

By Shane, 7 years ago. Last reply by Shane, 7 years ago
I’m using the standalone Widget Visibility plugin, and when Page Builder and Widget Visibility are both active, it takes 20 seconds to load the post/page editor. I noticed in the changelog there was an update way back in April to fix compatibility with the version of Widget Visibility in Jetpack, is there something in the…

Multiple columns in a row?

By Melanka, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Is it possible to add multiple columns to the same row. For example I want to achieve: 1/3 + 2/3’s over all But within the 2/3’s section I need multiple images that are firstly – 2/3’s (one large image) – and below it two rows of 1/3 (8 smaller images) I can’t seem to find…

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More