error message within widget bundle

By Dave Wilkins, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Good morning, for some reason when i have the widget bundle installed i am getting this error Warning: is_file(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Open+Sans:300.less) is not within the allowed path(s): in wp-contentpluginsso-widgets-bundlebaseinclessc.inc.php on line 82 it doesnt seem to matter which theme is loaded and it appears on the web page as well as when…

Custom Home Page in Vantage has disappeared

By Theresa Hupp, 7 years ago. Last reply by Theresa Hupp, 7 years ago
In working with the Page Builder in the Vantage theme on WordPress.org, I keep losing my home page. I had the custom home page mostly built through PageBuilder on Friday afternoon, and it just now disappeared and reverted to a simple single blog post. Something similar happened on Thursday, and I had to start from…

Page Builder duplicating shortcode plugin

By Alex Ryder, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex Ryder, 7 years ago
We have installed our plugin on a clients website that uses SiteOrigin Page Builder. When we view the page, it shows our plugin rendered twice within the page, even though the shortcode is only used once in the page. If I change the page back to the stock wordpress editor, the plugin renders only once,…

Edits not saving

By Claire Archbold, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hi when we edit a page, and click update, it throws me back to the lists of posts page without saving – can you please advise how this can be fixed.We are using PB heavily and would like to continue to do so! THanks

Horizontal Line – Not Displaying in Pages

By rjolenic, 7 years ago. Last reply by rjolenic, 7 years ago
Hello, I have been using the Site Origin editor for content in our wp website pages. It is generally easy to use and extremely intuitive. I am however, having a problem getting horizontal lines to display in between items that I clearly want to have recognized as separate items on the page without inserting a…

Plugin Conflict That Results in 502 Error

By Josh Eisenberg, 7 years ago. Last reply by Josh Eisenberg, 7 years ago
I have the SiteOrigin Page Builder plugin setup on a clients site, as well as the Paid Memberships Pro plugin. About a week ago I started getting a 502 error whenever a customer tried to signup for a class using Paid Memberships Pro. I discovered that if I removed the line from /plugins/siteorigin-panels/siteorigin-panels.php file the…