Padding in rows and widget has no effect

By Jens Hartwig, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
I just upgraded to Version 2.4.22 of the Page Builder and experience a weird behaviour: Changing the padding on a row or widget has no effect in the generated CSS and therefore it is not reflected when viewing the page. A workaround is to change CSS Syles in Attributes but that’s not great. Did someone…

Live Editor is not alive

By laurentguet, 7 years ago. Last reply by laurentguet, 7 years ago
Hi everybody, I have a problem with Live Editor since few weeks: when I edit a page, in Live Editor mode, after refreshing, nothing changes. For example, if I duplicate a row, the row is visible in the live editor (on the left) but not in the preview. If I end the process to come…

Prebuilt Layouts

By Daniel Murphy, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hello All, I am trying to build a straight forward, simple, Sales Letter using SiteOrigin widgets. Only it is not so simple. maybe somebody coud help me with this? I have come up with one only it will only work on a desktop. See it here: https://www.screencast.com/t/SYOWTcwxQ1lU I am using the North theme. As you…

Headline Widget Padding

By acutaboveva, 7 years ago. Last reply by acutaboveva, 7 years ago
Hello. I’m a noob so please excuse my limited knowledge. I would like to reduce the padding between our logo and the wording beneath our logo (in the header). Is there some custom css I could use to adjust that gap? Thanks for your time! Chris site: http://acutaboveva.com/

iFrames won’t work

By Matt Fehring, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Neither the built in HTML editor or the one from the widget linked below will allow my iframe to work. I can enter the code and publish it, but the only thing on the page will be the code. Help? Here is the widget – Black Studio TinyMCE Widget

Problem with SiteOrigin Premium…

By Matthew Lennartz, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Greetings one and all, I just purchased SiteOrigin Premium. According to one of the videos and text in several places on the website, I should realize enhancements to all of my tools. Specifically, I am interested in having this occur with Page Builder. Unfortunately, I cannot seem to realize these enhancements. Premium Addons is displaying…