Home>Support>Plugin

Sydney theme header sliders and siteorigin css

By Alexia Milopoulou, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hello, thanks for your plugins and sorry for my english… I use sydney theme for my two sites (posna.net and www.tasakos.gr). My only problem with sydney theme is that i cant change opacity in homepage header sliders. I installed siteorigin css, but in visual editor sliders do not appear. Am I doing something wrong? Is…

Premium Fails to Install

By Luis Diaz, 6 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 6 years ago
Hello, I bought and tried to install the widgets for SiteOrigin pro but when I try to upload the zip folder it says Destination folder already exists. /wpcom-132401941/wp-content/plugins/widgets-for-siteorigin-pro/ Plugin install failed. What can I do?

Can’t Edit Text

By magagirao, 6 years ago. Last reply by magagirao, 6 years ago
Hello Site Origin. I am using your plugins (Page Builder and Widgets Bundle) on my wordpress site and I am struggling with text. I can’t edit it. I have to delete the row and insert do all step-by-step again. This issue is happening with the wordpress text or with yours widget text. I am getting…

Header padding problem.

By hieptran, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hi, here is my website: http://cambodia-trademarks.com In the heading, the space between the logo and the side border is too much, the same thing happens to the menu and the right side border. Can you tell me how to reduce the gap between them please? Thanks a lot.

Row Inside Row!

By Vinay Samant, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
This is specifically required when you have 1 100% row with 100% spread title and 2 or more columns just below it in the same row. As suggested, i used SO Widget inside that row and placed another row inside widget with 2rows and added this.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More