Home>Support>Plugin

Portfolio Widget

By marengo, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hi, portfolio widget has a # of items to display, I enter 50, but system reset it to 30. And there is no pagination setup… What can I do? I use it on my custom page build with your plugin. Thank you!

So-Widgets with Elementor

By Island Links, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Each time i tried using this is what i get “”This widget has scripts and styles that need to be loaded before you can use it. Please save and reload your current page.You will only need to do this once”” I see multiple post about this but none seems to offer a solution. Thanks for…

Strange characters…

By CJ, 6 years ago. Last reply by CJ, 6 years ago
I suddenly encountered a problem with Siteorigin (Text) Editor. On one of my pages / installations, the typical Swedish characters å ä ö have suddenly become completely different … Suspects that there is some kind of conflict but can not figure out what happened ?? Does anyone else have trouble with this and what may…

SiteOrigin paquets de widgets

By Prueba Prueba, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hello, I am new with wordpress. When I go to my site, all my content is not displayed. And tell me I have to install “Packages of SiteOrigin widgets”, I try to install and is not possible because it is installed. All the problem because I did the update of the extention. What should I…

SiteOrigin Editor – No text colour palette & ignoring editor styles

By Monio Design, 6 years ago. Last reply by Monio Design, 6 years ago
Hi, I've just installed Page Builder on a fresh new site and it appears the SiteOrigin Editor widget is not displaying the text colour palette: However in the normal page editor it works: It's a fresh install running the Twenty Seventeen theme, all other plugins disabled. I've also noticed it doesn't pull through the editor…

GiveWP Shortcode Not Working in SiteOrigin Page Builder

By jmstanton, 6 years ago. Last reply by jmstanton, 6 years ago
First off, love Page Builder! However, our new giving widgets for our school are not functioning correctly when shortcodes are placed in PageBuilder. It displays the giving widget on a weird repeat all over the screen. Thoughts? http://mcamustangs.org/annual-giving-test/ I manually coded one, but its a pain. Any suggestions. http://mcamustangs.org/annual-giving/

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_cart()

By Kashif Rehman, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
I am getting following error Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_cart() on null in /home/xyz/public_html/wp-content/themes/saha/inc/woocommerce/template-tags.php:379 Stack trace: #0 /home/xyz/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(298): saha_cart_loading(”) #1 /home/xyz/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(323): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #2 /home/xyz/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /home/xyz/public_html/wp-content/themes/saha/inc/widgets/widget-woo-products.php(186): do_action(‘woocommerce_bef…’) #4 /home/xyz/public_html/wp-content/plugins/siteorigin-panels/inc/renderer.php(467): Saha_Woo_Products_Widget->widget(Array, Array) #5 /home/xyz/public_html/wp-content/plugins/siteorigin-panels/inc/renderer.php(763): SiteOrigin_Panels_Renderer->the_widget(Array, Array, 1, 0, 1, false, true, 7335, ”) #6 /home/xyz/public_html/wp-content/plugins/siteorigin-panels/inc/renderer.php(723): SiteOrigin_Panels_Renderer->render_widget(7335, 1, 0, 1,…

Full-width map trouble

By Mauro Mao Sorrentino, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hi guys, http://www.maurosorrentino.eu/about-mauro-sorrentino/ I have a trouble with my website. I serched out on the whole web but it seems there isn’t an answer. I can’t find a way to put the map you can see in the linked page on full-width mode! I tried everything, full-width, full-width streched, some code (but i’m not a…

Text Widget adding breaks

By Chris Ellerby, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
We just updated to the latest version of the plugin and discovered that the text widget is now adding line breaks inside of tags. This broke all of our newly published posts, so we’ve had to start using the SiteOrigin Editor widget in its place, which is not really an ideal widget for adding raw…

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More