Home>Support>Plugin

maps.googleapi in every header – maps widget disabled

By LiveKnut, 1 year ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
Hi outthere, I use SiteOrigin for years. Unfortunately I was obliged to make my site GDPR EU conform. I disabled all the google fonts but still there are in every site header strings like src=”https://maps.googleapis.com/maps-api-v3/api/js/49/11/intl/de_ALL/common.js” Although the site-origin maps widget is not enabled, I see within the chrome developing mode this string. This does not…

plugin SiteOrigin

By poverello, 1 year ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
Organization Poverello ( Belgium ) helping homeless people. Download Télécharger I’m trying to modify and copy it, but it doesn’t work anymore. Can you help me with a solution? I am using : SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle

Conflicts not allowing me to edit pages

By Tutors & Futures, 1 year ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
Afternoon all. When I try to update my site www.tutorsandfutures.com, the visual editor is not loading. I have deactivated all plugins and tried one by one, and it appears that the Page Builder and the Widgets Bundle are the issue. I don’t know if there is a conflict between the two but when both are…

Gallery widget

By Christine Ewangelista, 1 year ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
Hi, I just updated the widgets and noticed that the “Gallery widget” is no longer available. Is this a mistake or can you confirm that this widget has been deleted? Thanks Christine

SiteHero Image on Mobile

By Paradise Palms, 1 year ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
I am BRAND new to SiteOrigin and tried one of the canned layouts…, the Mono… You can see it here: http://propertymanagementinbradenton.com/blah/ I guess, I was expecting it to support mobile and the Hero Image resize to fit mobile… Thanks in advance…

SiteOrigin Page Builder Editor broken

By Andrew Wyman, 1 year ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
After updating WordPress to 6.0.1, which should not have caused any problems, the SiteOrigin Page Builder Editor is broken in some way. When I open a new page, or attempt to edit an old page, clicking on the gear icon on a item in Page Builder causes the page the blink, nothing to open, and…

Fatal error SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle

By A h, 1 year ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
Site is not working due to: Fatal error: Cannot declare class orion_accordion_w, because the name is already in use in /home//ftp//wp-content/themes/recycle/widgets/so-widgets/orion-accordion-w/orion-accordion-w.php on line 0 Tried to delete and reinstall plugin, delete widgets folder. Could you help me with this problem?

Fast jumping loop at Anything Carousel

By rtcocktail, 1 year ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
Hello, i just set the widget anything carousel at my page. I kept the settings as default so far. Not sure why but it doesn’t work well – after showing 2 items it starts to “jump” to almost the last item and continues again with that. Maybe some of you have an idea what I…

Change button color after click

By yourbizgo, 1 year ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
Hello all, I’m wondering why the following isn’t working to change button color after click: .button.product_type_bundle.add_to_cart_button { color: #000000; background-color: #ffc439; } .button.product_type_bundle.add_to_cart_button:active { color: #000000; background-color: grey; }

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More