Post Grid Content Display

By Philip Barrington, 2 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
For some time I have been using the wp-inked blog to acieve wht I want, however it is now gone from the WordPress Catalogue and is edging towards being difficult. On a new site I have tried using the Post Grid widget from Site Origin, and nearly, but not quite. An example of the kind…

Hero Image Resize / Mobile Responsive

By jhernandezg, 1 year ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
Hello, We are developing the www.incubazul.com project using their (excellent) plugins and tools, but we have found that the images in SiteOrigin Hero (main or initial page) don’t behave responsively and we cannot correctly adjust the width and height size parameters (desktop layout and mobile). Can you help us with this problem? Any hint, example…

maps.googleapi in every header – maps widget disabled

By LiveKnut, 1 year ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
Hi outthere, I use SiteOrigin for years. Unfortunately I was obliged to make my site GDPR EU conform. I disabled all the google fonts but still there are in every site header strings like src=”https://maps.googleapis.com/maps-api-v3/api/js/49/11/intl/de_ALL/common.js” Although the site-origin maps widget is not enabled, I see within the chrome developing mode this string. This does not…

plugin SiteOrigin

By poverello, 1 year ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
Organization Poverello ( Belgium ) helping homeless people. Download Télécharger I’m trying to modify and copy it, but it doesn’t work anymore. Can you help me with a solution? I am using : SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle

Conflicts not allowing me to edit pages

By Tutors & Futures, 1 year ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
Afternoon all. When I try to update my site www.tutorsandfutures.com, the visual editor is not loading. I have deactivated all plugins and tried one by one, and it appears that the Page Builder and the Widgets Bundle are the issue. I don’t know if there is a conflict between the two but when both are…

Gallery widget

By Christine Ewangelista, 1 year ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
Hi, I just updated the widgets and noticed that the “Gallery widget” is no longer available. Is this a mistake or can you confirm that this widget has been deleted? Thanks Christine