Home>Support>Plugin

SiteOrigin Button Not Showing

By boppshoobop, 1 year ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
Hi, The SiteOrigin button for editing posts disappeared. The button is activated, and it’s not a plugin issue (I have another site with the exact same plugins activated and the same theme) I tried de-activating site origin widgets and re-activating, and that didn’t fix it either. Any ideas?

State handler for more than one state emitter

By José María Romero Ruiz, 1 year ago. Last reply by Alex S, 1 year ago
Hi. I’m using SiteOrigin state emitters and handlers for hide and show fields in wordpress admin. I have problems finding examples of this. I would like to have an state handler that can support two or three state emitters. For example: I have 3 select and 1 input: sel1[opt1, opt2], sel2[opt1, opt2], sel3[opt1, opt2], input.…

How do I switch a back to PageBuilder editor?

By Mark Pruitt, 1 year ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
I was editing a page in PageBuilder, and when I clicked on update, WordPress 6.0 switched me over to the block editor (and trashed all my formatting, thank you very much!). How do I switch back to PageBuilder? I’m familiar with it and not with the block editor at all. When I select “Edit Page”…

How to remove pagination from Hero Slider and not Layout Slider

By lgtrader, 1 year ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
Hi, I’m trying to remove the pagination (arrows and the dots) on just the Hero slider. In “Slider Controls” I set the “Navigation size” to “0” but the dots still show on on hover. I also tried the following css solution I found on your site: .sow-slider-pagination { display: none !important;} .sow-slide-nav {display: none !important;}…

Detecting Active Widgets on a page

By Wayne, 1 year ago. Last reply by Alex S, 1 year ago
Hi, Our website was designed by out-sourcing and the original builder used SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle. Everything works, but now we’re trying to trim fat by deactivating plug-ins and widgets that aren’t being used, which should also improve security. I noticed only some of the widgets are active, but some active widgets like GoogleMap I don’t…

Tool Tip Not working

By bloohair, 1 year ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
Site Origin Premium Addons Hi, I thought I’d try out your ToolTip on a button, but it does not display the tool tip. Your Demo doesn’t show the tip on your button either. So I tried to try it on an image widget, but that doesn’t give me the option to add the text in…

PageBuilder and SliderRevolution

By anrehman, 1 year ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
Hi, I am using the Trade Theme (provided by ThemeTrust) and I am using the Pagebuilder with Slider Revolution (latest update) with a slider set to fullscreen. For some reason, the website shows a 1px line at the bottom of the page. I have asked ThemeTrust to look into this who said it isn’t a…

cannot edit page

By Hans Bindewald, 1 year ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
Hi there is just one page which cannot be edited anymore: Bestellen and in the english version: Order 1. online everything is fine 2. Also the Live-Editor works 3 But as soon as I click “edit” I get as a result the actual date&time. Switching to a standard theme didn’t change anything. All other pages…

Can’t change anything in ‘SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle’ Json error.

By Marek001, 1 year ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
Hi, recently I’ve updated my WordPress and all plugins. Now I have an issue only with SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle. When I’m trying change picture in widget or write alternativ text – I can’t save it. I’ve tried delete all cookies, refresh browser – nothing works. I’m still getting the same error: The response is not…

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More