Accordion Widget as shortcode

By CaneloDigital, 1 year ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
I am trying to include the accordion widget in a page with a php template. The site basically includes all widgets over the pageBuilder interface, but in one spot, I’d like to use the accordion in a php template. For that I created the widget code in the page builder on a sample page, switched…

Page Builder resulting in white screen

By CoolB, 1 year ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
When I attempt to edit a page OR post in WordPress, I’m presented with a white screen. I’ve enabled debug mode and get the message: This is a general plugin conflict message, so after turning off and reactivating all plugins one by one, Page Builder by Site Origin was found to be the culprit. I’ve…

Modify Row Padding

By chrisoliver90, 1 year ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
In SiteOrigin Page Builder & Vantage the panels are set with their padding to 35px which is an embedded style. Class: siteorigin-panels-stretch panel-row-style-full-width panel-row-style Embedded css: margin-left: -35px; margin-right: -35px; padding-left: 35px; padding-right: 35px; border-left: 0px; border-right: 0px; I’d like to decrease the padding left and right, it seems a lot. I’ve looked in the…

problem your plugin SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle

By 1simon, 1 year ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
Whenever I install a new plugin, a message from your plugin appears Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/studiojo/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php:5275) in /home/studiojo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/so-widgets-bundle/compat/compat.php on line 135

Page Editor not working shows White/blank Page

By expert_gaint, 1 year ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
Hi , I have installed the SiteOrigin Widget bundle & Page Builder by SiteOrigin both plugins were working fine. But suddenly stopped working. The issue is whenever I try to edit or create a new page white/blank page comes. I have already looked for solutions at your forum but no help. I have already tried…