Home>Support>Plugin

Can’t change anything in ‘SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle’ Json error.

By Marek001, 1 year ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
Hi, recently I’ve updated my WordPress and all plugins. Now I have an issue only with SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle. When I’m trying change picture in widget or write alternativ text – I can’t save it. I’ve tried delete all cookies, refresh browser – nothing works. I’m still getting the same error: The response is not…

Carousel: sticky posts are ignored if taxonomy filter is active

By fedcas, 1 year ago. Last reply by Alex S, 1 year ago
Hello, I’ve tried troubleshooting this for a while, apparently “Sticky posts: Default” works on my website only if no taxonomy filter is used. In fact, according to the documentation the behaviour should be: Default (display sticky posts first) but as soon as I add a taxonomy filter (for example category:xxxx or post_tag:yyyy) the behaviour of…

SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle Installation Failed

By Ruth, 1 year ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
Installed Vantage Theme on my WordPress site which suggested that I use SiteOrigin CSS, Page Builder by SiteOrigin and SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle Plugins. I installed all 3 of them but there seems to be an issue with the Widgets Bundle. When I try to activate it, the error reads “”One of the plugins is invalid””,…

Plugin language mix-up

By serros88, 1 year ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
Hi Very strange, my WP is in English and also SiteOrigin plugin, but SOME of the menus are in FRENCH! For example I have ONGLETS instead of TAB, but all explanations are in English. With this mixup, problems to find the right NAMES! What to do to fix? Thanks Serge

Always force “Page Builder” Tab

By Martin Häfliger, 1 year ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
In some situations in combination with WPML I have the issue, that it falls back to the “editor” or “text” tab and then I have to click on the “Page Builder”. Then the other two tabs disappear and the “page builder” loads, as it should be. Is there a way that I can fix this?

Add Steam connect link to SiteOrigin button

By heusmich, 1 year ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
Hi @all, I´m trying to add a link to a SiteOrigin button to let the users of the homepage connect to my gameserver with this button directly. The link has the format “steam://connect/IP:Port/” But I can´t get it working. As soon as I save it, the link will be removed. Does the link have to…

Looking to add dot sliders & break up whitespace on page

By alessiorigoli, 2 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
Hi there hope your well, Working on the following website which has the homepage built in siteorigin page builder. There is a considerable amount of whitespace between the blocks towards the bottom of the page and wondering how they can be reduced. See link for reference https://agrtech.com.au/ Also wondering if its possible to add in…

Unknown error. Failed to load the form.

By indigo8, 1 year ago. Last reply by Alex S, 1 year ago
I am getting the following error on 3 browsers (Chrome FF Edge). I have read the other threads on this error and tried the suggested fixes with no luck. “Unknown error. Failed to load the form. Please check your internet connection, contact your web site administrator, or try again later.” Fixes tried: Updated SiteOrigin plugins.…

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More