Home>Support>Plugin

Critical Error Page Builder

By rschalkwijk, 1 year ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
Hi Guys, Since this morning I can’t create posts using the Page Builder. It results in a critical error. Updating WordPress did not help and also the update of the plugin I just did doesn’t seem to change the problem. Any issues known?

Editing a header

By emma smith, 1 year ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
Hi, Many months ago I created a website which I did not go-live with at the time. I’d like to make some edits and go live with it but have an issue with the header. It has my linkedin link which works fine but also a twitter account icon that does not work. I have…

missing widgets

By Jane He, 2 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 2 years ago
hi, when I built a page named “contact us” page, we have a problem.when I try to use layouts from layout directory ,it’s not available ,it’s all missing widgets, can’t display. Besides, I have changed a couple of themes ,all of them have this kind of problem. could you help me to solve this problem?

Features Widget displays items vertically

By din, 2 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 2 years ago
Since a few weeks ago the Features widget of a sudden started to display the items on my website (frontpage= 1 row/3 items and Services page= 3 rows with 3 items each) vertically, after an update of SiteOrigin made at that time by SiteOrigin. And there is noway to get them displaying horizontally as they…

SiteOrigin Slider not showing up in pages

By Kat Vizconde, 2 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 2 years ago
Hi there, I’ve been using SiteOrigin Slider on this website for many years now: https://www.nwpacificpartners.com/ I’m not able to figure out how to fix the image slider on these four pages: COMMUNITY PLANNING RESORT/HOSPITALITY MULTI-FAMILY RESIDENTIAL Where the image slider should be appearing, this code is showing instead: The plugin is updated as is the…

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More