Critical Error with Page Builder Upgrade

By Emma Velde, 1 year ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
Hi, I’ve just upgraded to Version 2.18.4 but I’m getting a critical error on my wordpress site. See message below. If anyone can help that would e great Since WordPress 5.2 there is a built-in feature that detects when a plugin or theme causes a fatal error on your site, and notifies you with this…

Add Notes to SiteOrigin Widgets

By FrankNicklin, 1 year ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
When building a page that has multiples of the same widgets for different layouts to suit mobile or desktop it would be useful to be able to display a note in the widget as a hint to which platform the widget belongs. For Example I have 2 sliders one defined for a desktop layout and…

Site Origin Error

By Isobel, 1 year ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
Our website has crashed, and it’s come up with the below error: SITE ORIGIN PAGE BUILDER NEWS There has been a critical error on your website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions. It doesn’t indicate what the problem is but im guessing it may be a plug in? Please can someone help…

Carousel items all appear at once

By sdarnowsky, 1 year ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
I might misunderstand how the Anything Carousel works, but I imagined that I could add one Item (like an image) and add another Item (like text), and the first Item would appear on the page, and then after a pause the second Item would appear on the page. However, when I preview the widget, I…

height percentage

By Hans Bindewald, 1 year ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
Hi No matter what I try – i do not succeed: I have a pagebuilder row with 2 even columns (width & height 100%) on the left column there is a pic: widht: 100% height:100% on the right column Upper cell there is another pic: height:66% width: 100% on the right column lower cell there…

Not sure what I’ve done!

By havingalook, 1 year ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
Hi, I have a pretty basic knowledge of all this but Site origin page builder was running and now it’s not on some of my pages. I’m just getting a blank screen when I try to edit a page. Any ideas please? Thanks in advance.