Question On Header

By Jared S, 1 year ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
Hi! How do I remove the header on my page, there is a white header. When I click on my page https://littleislemedia.com/email-marketing/ there is a white header the shows the following: Home » Email Marketing Email Marketing How do I remove this? Jared

Collison with Astra Theme – Content Background not working on mobile devices

By Jirka, 1 year ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
Hello, I have a website that was created using Site Origin’s Page builder. https://www.santoshayoga.cz/ I’m trying to change the content background, whereas I’ve made it work for the website when shown on desktop (you can see there is a gree background picture), but the background won’t change on mobile/tablet. The setting is the same for…

Custom homepage does not work

By Robby, 1 year ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
Hi there, I have a custom homepage on my WordPress using Vantage theme. I included some widgets and have the custom homepage enabled via plugin settings. When I updated the ‘Page Builder by SiteOrigin’ plugin to version 2.20.2 my custom homepage disappeared (empty page). How to solve this issue? Thanks!

How do I active the actual Page builder?

By Chris Barnes, 1 year ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
I have another site that someone else built with Elementor. I have tried using it, but GAWD ALMIGHTY I hate Elementor. Nothing seems to work easily with it. I installed the Site Origin Page Builder plugin, but for the life of me I can see how to edit pages using it? The site seems to…

Sorting prebuilt layouts results into js error when importing the 1st shown

By frafor, 1 year ago. Last reply by frafor, 1 year ago
Hi there, I’ve tried the sorting snippet here: https://siteorigin.com/docs/page-builder/bundling-prebuilt/ To alphabetically sort the theme saved prebuilt layout for a website of mine. The snippet works, as the layouts are displayed according to their name, but unfortunately sometimes I cannot import them first shown (aka the one flagged with ) The UI just freezes and I…

WPML Advanced Translation Editor & Layout Builder Widget…

By frafor, 1 year ago. Last reply by frafor, 1 year ago
Hi I’m using PageBuilder by Site Origin from long time and I was thrilled when compatibility with WPML was announced on 1st December 2021, as I’m also an owner of an old-school lifetime no-limits WPML license. However, my excitement lasted only few days, as I had soon to face this issue: https://wpml.org/it/errata/siteorigin-layout-builder-widget-not-available-for-translation/ So I had…

SiteOrigin Contact Form doesn’t work

By Ullie, 1 year ago. Last reply by Alex S, 1 year ago
I use SiteOrigin Contact Form on my website Saraja-Slaapcursus.nl. But the form suddenly stopped working. I no longer receive messages. Also the success message is not shown on the website. I have already deactivated all plugins one by one, but apparently there is no conflict with another plugin. What could be the cause?

images not showing in editor

By Johannes Franke, 1 year ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
Hey there :) i got a problem with the images in the editor. They are not showing. Instead there ist the typical image you see when a picture can not be loaded. I used the troubleshooting plugin to fin out wther there are some conflicts with other plugins, but it occures even when only the…

Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method SiteOrigin_Widgets_Bundle::register_general_scripts()

By Veronikb, 1 year ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
Hi, After updating to the latest WP version and the theme, I’m getting the following error. can you please help me. Thank you in advance. Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method SiteOrigin_Widgets_Bundle::register_general_scripts() in /data/www/romendesign.nl/www/wp-content/plugins/siteorigin-panels/compat/layout-block.php:84 Stack trace: #0 /data/www/romendesign.nl/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(308): SiteOrigin_Panels_Compat_Layout_Block->enqueue_layout_block_editor_assets() #1 /data/www/romendesign.nl/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(332): WP_Hook->apply_filters() #2 /data/www/romendesign.nl/www/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action() #3 /data/www/romendesign.nl/www/wp-admin/admin-header.php(118): do_action() #4 /data/www/romendesign.nl/www/wp-admin/widgets-form-blocks.php(70): require_once(‘/data/www/romen…’) #5 /data/www/romendesign.nl/www/wp-admin/widgets.php(32):…