Conflict With Registration Magic form

By Enrico Pescantini, 7 years ago
Hi i built a page using registration magic form support, inserting the code in the page builder one day the form simply disappeared ,and now i can’t see it anymore on the page if i build the page deactivating site origin page builder, the form does show up please help me in find a solution

Trying to change color and size of sidebar fonts

By Japon Secreto, 7 years ago
Hi I’ve found a lot of info about changing colors and size of sidebar font but now I got an issue. I’ve read this thread: https://siteorigin.com/thread/vantage-theme-custom-menu-widget-text-color/ I’m using this code: #secondary * { color: #F491BF; } The problem is that I just want to change the color of ‘regular’ text, not links or any other…

Justify button

By Magdalena Kolecek, 7 years ago
Hello Guys, there is no justify button in the SiteOrigin editor at my website, even though I have added it in settings/writing and it does show up in my wp editor. How do add a justify button in the SiteOrigin editor.

Plugin does not work

By Iryna Ustinova, 7 years ago
Hello, I installed the plugin but I think that does not work on my Theme Child Tortuga. I looked at the tutorial and read the giude but there’s nothing to do. When I click on the screen does not load the page to edit, and blog. I ask the car, thanks

Using Page Builder withToggle Widget

By Jupiter1955, 7 years ago
I am using Page Builder with the Vantage Theme. Is it possible to use Page Builder to design the content of an accordion using the standard Toggle Widget? I want to be able to add images and video into the accordion and not just text and would like the use Page Builder functionality to do…