Home>Support>Plugin

Rewrite Rules disappear when using Page Builder by SiteOrigin with Polylang

By Pierre Minik, 8 years ago. Last reply by Pierre Minik, 8 years ago
When I use Page Builder by SiteOrigin with Polylang several of my custom post type rewrite rules and custom taxonomy rewrite rules disappear. I tried this with the default theme, only enabled my custom plugin that registers the custom post types and custom taxonomy, Polylang, Page Builder by SiteOrigin and Rewrite Rules Inspector.

SiteOrigin Header Widget invalid margin value

By Carlos Perez, 8 years ago. Last reply by Carlos Perez, 8 years ago
Hi there, I've got this problem with the Header Widget: the units of the 'Side margin' and 'Top/Bottom margin' parameters for the divider are duplicated in the css. So i.e. the margin property for the div with decoration class is: margin: 20pxpx 60pxpx I don't know if this a problem related with my configuration or…

Page Builder Row Spacing

By Ames Atkins, 9 years ago. Last reply by Chas Newport, 8 years ago
I went to Chrome and removed the padding I could find in Vantage’s Custom CSS however I need a little more help please. I need to remove all the padding in between the rows. I put the backgrounds all in grey for visuals. ihealthbud dot com Thanks a lot!! Ames

Problems with Bullet points

By APAffiliate, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
I have inserted the following HTML into pagebuilder, but instead of getting bullet points i get a table! I’ve changed this to which removes the outline of the table, however the command still leaves underlines or the internal grid lines you get. Please can someone help?? I’ve also gone through the stylesheet and changed the…

Modify a Layout Builder Widget

By Andrej Arh, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrej Arh, 8 years ago
Modifications include: - adding a title - adding an icon The problem: Layout Builder Widget doesn't seem to use $form options as other SO widgets do. It can't be called with $form options like for example icons can: ie: [code] $form options = array( 'some icon' => array( 'type' => 'icon', 'label' => ('Select an…

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More