Home>Support>Plugin

PageBuilder seems

By hansmpl, 8 years ago. Last reply by hansmpl, 8 years ago
I already created lots o f pages, using PageBuilder. Now - wanting to insert another new page - it just works for the standard pages and NOT for a Full Width Page... Tried to include two screenshots, to show that - as always - the page setup = Full Width Screen, as well as the…

Add a title to a row

By Ricardo89, 8 years ago. Last reply by Ricardo89, 8 years ago
I want to have 2 images next to each other on my front page, but I also want to have the row to have a title. If I give one of the widgets a title, it won't be centered above both.

Page Builder column collapse order

By jdlrc, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hi SiteOrigin Team, I am having trouble with the specific page collapsing into text, image, image, text, text, image and so on when collapsing down in a more mobile-friendly view. I would really love a workaround to get it to look like image, text, image, text when collapsed.

Missing Widget

By kjellvis, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Using Vantage Premium with Page Builder. Really happy to see more Prebuilt layouts, but the one I want to use isn’t working :-( The layout “Simple Business Contact” is using some sort of contact form. However, when I load it, the second row shows “Missing Widget” – “SiteIrigin Widgets ContactForm Widget” If I click to…

Which theme?

By Steve, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Please can someone tell me what the underlying theme is for that sample site. I have been struggling to find a full width theme that works well with PageBuilder.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More