Disable Panels
Would be nice if you are able to disable a panel on the edit page page. That way you don’t have to delete the panel and recreate it, but you can just disable it for the time being. Like if…
Save 30% on SiteOrigin Premium with our October sale. Use code OCTOBER30 .
Support Forum
Browse community answers for this topic or search for a specific issue.
Would be nice if you are able to disable a panel on the edit page page. That way you don’t have to delete the panel and recreate it, but you can just disable it for the time being. Like if…
I get this warning on a new site I am building Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/html/ccs/wp-content/plugins/siteorigin-panels/tpl/js-templates.php:113) in /var/www/html/ccs/wp-admin/customize.php
I am trying to build an stylable widget that loads with preset or default styling values when introduced to a page. I have been able to utilize default=”” within the form fields to achieve this effect on all buttons and…
Within PB settings/ Widgets/Widget Title HTML I’ve tried changing it from H3 to H2, than to H@. The articles titles are hidden in page view however the text below the title is shown. If I create a new block using…
Hi. Is it possible to use the “Post Loop Widget” as a Block in Gutenberg Editor? I cant find it in the siteOrigin Widget Bundle. I like the option to choose a content-part / template from my own theme. Thanx…
I own the PRO license for this plugin. Where can I find the change log? thank you regards Miro
I’m using a layout slider for home page. Picture is fine on desktop, but zoomed in on mobile. Website: Homepage 2
I am using the Vantage theme with Woocommerce. I would like to create reusable blocks of text that could be put on specific WooCommerce product pages, but not ALL the product pages. An example of the kind of text I…
I have not been able to find a way around this. I would like to insert a Hero photo slide show in my post and have text wrap around it. But I have my text in a post, and it…
Hello-I need the height of the hero widget to adjust according to the height of the photo shown. I have done two web posts, with exactly the same settings, and only one works. This one works: https://piedmontlifestyle.com/outdoor/the-bears-of-fauquier-county/ This one doesn’t:…
Hello Everyone, I am working on News related website. I am using multiple columns for my homepage. Now I want to make my hope page responsive and user friendly. I am new to SiteOrigin and don’t know how to make…
After random amount of time editing my SiteOrigin page, the right hand column freezes and I am unable to scroll up to the “Update” or “”Preview Changes” buttons. All plugins, WordPress, etc are up to date. I’ve tried in both…
Hi, I know there are different posts with the same problem and tried to find out which code should I use for our site but didn’t found it. Can you help out? The site is www.suyari.org Thanks
I am a newbie to the ‘SiteOrigin’ page editor but encountered a problem in the process of using it, that is, I add an image to the page content, but the sad thing is that I cannot remove the gap…
Installeert SiteOrigin Widgets Bundel Installatiepakket downloaden van http://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/so-widgets-bundle.zip… Uitpakken van pakket… De plugin installeren… Doelmap bestaat al. /www/wp-content/plugins/so-widgets-bundle/ Plugin-installatie mislukt. Ga naar plugin-installer I have bought the adding and now i can’t use any of them? Any tips?