Bug with SiteOrigin Video + iPad
Hi, I think I’ve encountered a bug with the SiteOrigin Video widget and iOS Safari. When on an iPad, our website renders a little zoomed out. I’ve been trying to figure out what was causing it when I noticed it…
Save 30% on SiteOrigin Premium with our October sale. Use code OCTOBER30 .
Support Forum
Browse community answers for this topic or search for a specific issue.
Hi, I think I’ve encountered a bug with the SiteOrigin Video widget and iOS Safari. When on an iPad, our website renders a little zoomed out. I’ve been trying to figure out what was causing it when I noticed it…
Hey there, I’m using the SiteOrigin Page Builder in all of my projects and “Custom Product Tabs for WooCommerce” for some of them. I could not manage to use Page Builder in the Product Tabs crated with Costum Product Tabs…
This just started appearing in the server logs from a task started by cron. Running on a centos server with php 8.0 and mysql 8.0. All plugins are current. [08-Sep-2021 16:05:15 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot access offset…
I’m updating a website with a new page and I can’t seem get the top line of text to be colored. I used Site Origin Editor to add the top line and used the Design button to define the color.…
Using the standard image widget and adding a link to it doesn’t work. Older images with links I created previously work, but I can’t add a link to a newly created image widget. WordPress version 5.8, Page Builder version 2.13.2.
I have a video background – I added using the video background feature on the ‘Hero’ widget – on this page that’s supposed to play in a loop. I can’t find any option to make it loop, though. There doesn’t…
Hi Team, I have the following error on my website, can you please let me know how to fix it ? PHP Error Count Location Call Stack Component Warning preg_replace_callback(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 22…
I have setup a row with 6 SiteOrigin images for desktop view on my shop main page for categories. On Mobile these images collapse to 1 Image per row but I need it to be 2 images per row. I…
Hi, i have activated the polylang pluggin and desactivated the custom fields checkbox in the settings part. When i edit a page (builded with site origin page builder) and i want to had an english translation, the new page is…
Hi it looks to me like CSS commands in the attributes section of the widgets are totally ignored. If I create a css-class and make the changes in the custom css everything works. Same thing with some widgets. No matter…
Hi, Using the Page Builder to build a site – and somehow the top elements seem to have a large margin that places the element outside the viewport. It’s only visible to me when I visit the site in Inkognito…
I have a row with many pictures which I want to hide on phone and only show on desktop. Could someone help me how to fix this? I’m a beginning WordPress editor, so I would like it as easy as…
I run a WoonderShop PT Child theme. The site crash as soon as I update to latest Page Builder by SiteOrigin. I deactivate it via file manager to retain access to the admin panel and reinstalled with the same result.…
Hello, I am using the widgets bundle, one of the widgets is a Google Maps widget. It is currently deactivated and not in use, because I don’t want to use Google Maps on the site. It is just »installed« as…
Hi, I have a problem with updating page content. So, when I change something on my page and click update, then WordPress taking me to posts menu and my page is not updating. How can I fix that?