Errors for the plugin on wordpress.com
Hi, I have been getting some error messages for your application and wondering if someone could tell me what’s going on and why its conflicting
Save 30% on SiteOrigin Premium with our October sale. Use code OCTOBER30 .
Support Forum
Browse community answers for this topic or search for a specific issue.
Hi, I have been getting some error messages for your application and wondering if someone could tell me what’s going on and why its conflicting
Hello, I’m continuously seeing an error in the Google page speed tool for “Cumulative Layout Shift”. Is there anyway we can fix this issue? Looks like it’s an issue with the SiteOrigin page builder. Please advice. Here’s the site URL…
Is there perhaps a SiteOrigin plugin which utilizes SVGs? If so, where is it? Is there a Windows application (no online services) you recommend which creates the animated SVG for SiteOrigin’s plugin? Cheers, wb
Hi, I have been using site origin for making changes to the home page on my website. But the changes I make only apply to the home page. I did an upgrade of the bloge theme I am using, its…
When the visitor’s screen resolution is lower or higher, the images do not scale or resize to the column, however the text does. Is there a solution for this? Regards, wb
There are 2 things I would like to see added: a – The option to hide a widget- the block would turn red when hidden b – The ability to save a custom row layout – which you can then…
Hi there, We are getting this error: Only variables should be passed by reference in /var/www/heidinielsen.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/so-widgets-bundle/compat/block-editor/widget-block.php after the latest wp-update. I tried to uninstall and reinstall, but it is still there. Do you have any suggestion on what to do?…
Hi guys I have a problem with the Site Builder plugin. At the time I updated to PHP 7.4 and the white screen of death problem disappeared. It is back. I have done extensive troubleshooting. • I have deactivated all…
Hello. Sorry for my french. I’m using the popular plugin AMP by Ahmed & Mohammed Kaludi. Recently I have noticed that there was no problem with saving amp page version by standart wp editor. But when i was saving it…
Hello, I couldn’t find a contact email so I’m posting this message on the forum, sorry if this is inappropriate… I use your plugin which is great, thank you very much! I have a suggestion for improvement for the social…
Hi, I got an email from my website stating the following: —————– Howdy! Since WordPress 5.2 there is a built-in feature that detects when a plugin or theme causes a fatal error on your site, and notifies you with this…
Hello everybody, I can’t work: PageBuider 2.12.1 and 2.12.2 doesn’t work on WordPress 5.7.2. The website is very slow and it’s impossible to open pages (built by Page Builder) and save them. My website is: www.e-costruzioni.com Are you working for…
Challenge: I would like to create galleries dynamically based on the tag or category assigned to images. This issue comes with two problems. Problem #1 is the media library in WP does not allow for categorization of images nor does…
On a Site Origin Contact Form widget, when we turn on the “Indicate required fields with asterisk” and save the Page, we are getting a Access denied by security policy Your request is blocked by a security policy rule. error…
Hey, I´m trying to use a shortcode provided by the WordPress papercite plugin on a page created with the SiteOrigin Editor. Unfortunately, it only prints the shortcode on the page but not the intended functionality. The shortcode works on pages…