some of icon and images is not visible
Hello sir Some of icon and images is not visible on my website like on the first page I build with site origin page builder there I put a slider but the slider images are not showing when I open…
Save 30% on SiteOrigin Premium with our October sale. Use code OCTOBER30 .
Support Forum
Browse community answers for this topic or search for a specific issue.
Hello sir Some of icon and images is not visible on my website like on the first page I build with site origin page builder there I put a slider but the slider images are not showing when I open…
Since the last update, I’ve been unable to edit the information in the footer of my website (Bento theme). Every time I click into the text box, it kicks me out and closes the widget. I’ve never had this happen…
My website has 2 separate accordion widgets side by side in 2 different columns to show lists of students from each year but on mobile devices the years are messed up (for example I put the odd years in column…
Hi, I have a problem with image widget. When I updated my old website, to newest version of WordPress. Images do not stretch out as before. Did anyone have a similar problem when updating a very old version WordPress The…
How to enable audio on the SiteOrigin Hero video frame? Thanks, Venkat
Hi, I have 2 “select” fields in custom widget. I want to filter 2nd field using value from 1st field. Example: 1st field- category 2nd field- users. I want to show users who belong to the selected category. In which…
After the recent update to siteorigin pagebuilder, all of the permalinks in the wordpress site has stopped functioning. The default permalinks setting works but once switched to “Post Name” or any other permalinks setting the pages don’t load properly. You…
Hello, We are experiencing a strange occurrence. We have a 3 column section with 3 rows. The rows are being ignored, and everything is being put into the first row. This is only happening on the live site and when…
After the last update, when I use Post Loop Carusel Spider on the homepage, it no longer shows new posts that I have posted.
Dear Support! On one of my websites the columns are not working anymore. I already read about the problem here in this forum and I tried several things but it is still not working. What I can tell you so…
Hello Thank you so much for all the work that you have done with this nice page builder. I have created a CPT with a plugin CPT UI, then when i create a new page inside the new CPT, i…
All Pages automatically scroll to the bottom after loading! The website is https://abotis.eu – Does not happen when disabling all plugins – Happens again when enabling SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle – All plugins themes updated – Latest Chrome/Vivaldi on Windows Thank…
We have a 1 column page and if you add a new row in the editor the default column count is always 2. I found a filter with name “siteorigin_panels_row_column_count_input” to modify the underlying markup but is does not work.…
After the latest Page Builder update, hyperlinks on my posts stopped working from my desktop (both Firefox and Chrome). They still work on mobile. If I deactivate the Page Builder plugin, they function properly.
Hi, I am not sure what happened but when I try to load the plugin, it crashes the site. I was previously able to create some CSS for something – I just need to edit it but it’s not letting…